VeggieBoards banner
1 - 20 of 51 Posts

·
Registered
2,080 Posts
Yes!

Ahhh, love Saved By The Bell. I wear my SBTB tshirt to sleep in.

·
Registered
1,619 Posts
Awww

Alot of those images must be from American 90's....

My 90's memorys are, scrunchies,digital pets,gummy braclets, candy bracelets and Fun House.

Lots more but thats off the top of my head.

·
Registered
2,080 Posts
The clothes in those pictures are hilarious.

^Yup...tamigotchis, jelly shoes, light-up trainers, those alien things, pokemon cards...

·
Registered
4,337 Posts
I remember and was in the middle of most of that. I am right next to a zebra rug just like the one in the FP picture.

·
Ex-*****
5,391 Posts
I'm happy to say I don't recognise a lot of that stuff. In the 90s I was busy listening to what was *then* retro music (70s prog music) and being involved in the demoscene. Then I went to uni.

·
Registered
3,897 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Indian Summer View Post

In the 90s I was busy listening to what was *then* retro music (70s prog music) and being involved in the demoscene.
I'm a generation before that... growing up in the 70's it was 'retro' to have sock hops and wear your parent's funny clothes from the 50's.

·
Registered
456 Posts
I didn't have a laser portrait, but I think the splatter paint portrait counts too.

·
Registered
1,714 Posts
The 90s were a blur to me. 1st real job, 3 babies, moving to different cities twice and starting my own business... uggh.

·
Impeach the gangster
10,052 Posts
Wow. I don'r relate to ANY of those....

·
Registered
10,324 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by rockette79 View Post

Jessie and Zack look so serious! Hahaha!

My favorite drug conscious episode was when Jessie was hooked on caffeine pills. "I'm soo, sooooo scared."

Love the 90's!
That was great!

Quote:
Originally Posted by RabbitLuvr View Post

Hmmm. These pictures barely reflect "my" 90s. Where is the flannel, My So-Called Life, The Breeders or Veruca Salt? Grunge is barely acknowledged. Where is Punk Pop, Free Tibet, Forest Gump, Sonic the Hedgehog, Doc Martens, Twin Peaks, ER, Beavis & Butthead, overalls, babydoll dresses with tights, more flannel, chunky wedge sandals?

I never watched Saved By the Bell, etc, or listened to most of the music on the list.

I must be older than the people who compiled this list.

Sad now.
Nah I remember everything you just mentioned. Veruca Salt were even the first band I ever saw in concert. They opened for Bush in the 90s. I had a HUGE crush on Gavin (who is still incredibly hot). Too bad he's an *******.

1 - 20 of 51 Posts