·
Registered
4,337 Posts
Sounds like fun. I love skinny dipping.

·
Ankle Biter
9,333 Posts
I've never done it either.
I think I would love to do it in a huge group - that would be fun, and I don't think I would feel self-conscious.

·
Registered
8,591 Posts
Wow, NEVER?? That kind of boggles my mind... i though everyone did it at least at some point when they were drunk in college or something (that was my first time, 2am at the lake, drunk off my ass, there were about 7 or 8 of us). I've done it SO many times since then, drunk, sober, high, solo, group, legal, not-so-legal... there's just something truly blissful about the "free" feeling of the water sweeping over your parts...

·
Ankle Biter
9,333 Posts
I've been nekkid in a pool and in a hot tub, but I think of proper skinny-dipping as being at the ocean or in a lake - a natural setting.

·
Registered
3,897 Posts
Funny thing is, most of my friends are the kind of outdoorsy hippie types who like to shed their clothes any chance they can get, especially when camping by the lake. I was always just too ashamed of my body to join them. Life is short, however, and this must change!

·
Registered
6,548 Posts
Neither have I.

·
Registered
3,897 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Poppy View Post

I've been nekkid in a pool and in a hot tub, but I think of proper skinny-dipping as being at the ocean or in a lake - a natural setting.
That is my understanding also. Proper skinny-dipping means being nekkid in front of god and everybody.

·
Registered
5,299 Posts
Ugh, I HATE being naked. It's very uncomfortable, especially if you're a woman with larger...lady bits. I wouldn't want to do this.

·
Registered
8,591 Posts
It's even more liberating to do it when you're NOT a perfect size 6 (or whatever). It really helps you to realize that no matter what size you are, you are perfect today. You have NOTHING to be ashamed of. NOTHING.

·
Registered
8,591 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by exiled_expatriate View Post

I got that impression when I visited Kehena Black Sand Beach. Good memories.
That's the nekkid beach I was referring to in my earlier post. OH, how I miss Kehena...

·
Registered
1,009 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by WonderRandy View Post

That's the nekkid beach I was referring to in my earlier post. OH, how I miss Kehena...

Looks really nice... but not nekkid!!!

I don't know if I'd do this or not. Part of me would like to, and another part of me would be worried that pictures of me would end up online or something.
And I don't even do the whole naked thing in changing rooms (I use the stalls or change discreetly), haha, so...

But maybe someday.

·
Registered
2,250 Posts
When I saw the thread title I thought it was going to be another Spencer Tunick shoot...

1 - 20 of 30 Posts