VeggieBoards banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just curious to know if anyone else is doing the 40 hour famine in Australia, and if so fancy lending each other some moral support over the weekend?

Myself and my wife are doing the famine (as opposed to the technology shutdown). Anyone else joining us?

·
Registered
1,072 Posts
you already know my answer (thanks for posting by the way you make me feel so popular)

I don't know which one will be worse food or technology?

isn't fasting bad for you?

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Nice blog, my pleasure to contribute to it reciprocally.

Can fasting be bad? It can be, yes. But sometimes the only way we can help others is to put ourselves in their situation.

It's not a good idea for the youngsters amongst us, but 40 hours is ok for the older ones as long as you ease yourself back into eating after you have finished.

·
Registered
1,072 Posts
Quote:
Originally posted by bennyonacid

Nice blog, my pleasure to contribute to it reciprocally.

Can fasting be bad? It can be, yes. But sometimes the only way we can help others is to put ourselves in their situation.

It's not a good idea for the youngsters amongst us, but 40 hours is ok for the older ones as long as you ease yourself back into eating after you have finished.
I think it will actually be easier to give up food then technology

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Quote:
Originally posted by blueserendipity

I think it will actually be easier to give up food then technology
I agree, what would I do if I couldn't talk to you guys all the time here on VB. And besides, working in the New Media business, I'd be sacked if I didn't check my emails and answer my mobile phone!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts