VeggieBoards banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ill never catch up on all that Vb! I guess I wont even try since I still dont have any time to catch up on it. Just thought Id give a holler to all my old VB pals but now I got to go again.<br><br><br><br>
Peace

·
Registered
3,192 Posts
WF: welcome back. BTW, how did the shuttle debris collection experience go? Musat have been some mixed emotions floating around during that among various sorts of people involved.

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yeah there was. We really had to watch our first responder "dark humor" as it was since we were working with people from NASA. Actually we were working for NASA. And our final three days we worked with a guy from NASA whose kid played soccer with one of the astronauts kids.<br><br><br><br>
I found somewhere between 30-and 40 pieces myself. Got lots of cool souveniers.<br><br><br><br>
More importantly I made them start feeding me Vegan instead of just vegetarian food and I am now working on getting the whole forest service to provide Vegan food. In my opinion it shouldnt be that big of a deal since vegetarians can still eat Vegan.<br><br><br><br>
Last year in OR all the meals were Vegan too so at least some states are ok right now.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts