VeggieBoards banner
1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
236 Posts
i've been wanting to do this for a while.
might actually do it this year.

·
Registered
1,349 Posts
This would be awesome, if only my camera weren't so terrible....
I did definitely enjoy browsing though.

·
Registered
2,914 Posts
I started to do it for a couple of months (I'm on a Facebook group), but then school, and life got in the way.

·
Arrrg! Me mateys.
5,591 Posts
I've tried to do something like that many times, but I get burnt out after a couple months and stop.
Maybe I'll try again next year, and maybe I'll stick with it.

·
Registered
505 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I am going to do it, or at least give it my best shot. I don't have fancy camera gear so it will be what it will be. Will set up a flickr account ready for Jan 1.

·
Registered
236 Posts
think i'm going to try too.
got a new camera for christmas so it's be perfect

·
Registered
505 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Quote:
Originally Posted by weirdo vegan chick View Post

think i'm going to try too.
got a new camera for christmas so it's be perfect
Great someone to keep me motivated

·
Unintentionally Kittened
683 Posts
I only have less then a month left

. . . of taking pictures that is; as far as picking photos goes, i've only made it up to late May

·
Registered
1,969 Posts
I would do it, but there would be times where I can't get on the computer for days, and I couldn't update

·
Unintentionally Kittened
683 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Phoenix Days View Post

I would do it, but there would be times where I can't get on the computer for days, and I couldn't update
You don't have to upload the photos every day, just take a picture every day and update as often as you can

·
Registered
1,969 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by faded_amaranth View Post

You don't have to upload the photos every day, just take a picture every day and update as often as you can
Awesome, then I might sign up

·
Registered
505 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Quote:
Originally Posted by karenlovessnow View Post

I created an account but as far as taking pictures everyday, I do not have much faith in myself! lol I love the idea of it, though!
I feel the same as you but will be disappointed with myself If I don't have a go.

The team so far?

Vefo
Weirdo vegan chic
Phoenix days
karenlovessnow

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi Folks.
I thought I would take some time out from Google+ and sign up just so I could respond to this thread.

I curate the G+ 365 project over on Google+ and am Admin for the G+ page G+365 project. Now I'm not here to say "steal" forum users away, I would like to encourage you all to take up a 365. ( being a leap year) 366 Project. or as I like to refer to it as a 365 Photographic Journey.
The idea is to take one Photograph a day for a year. PhonixDays, it doesn't mean you have to upload it per day ( though personally I find this helps with motivation and feed back) IF you can set up a 365/ 366 Project here on Veggieboard.com that would be great.
Here is a resource page I set up that may help you with starting a 365 Project. G+ 365 F.A.Q Page here is also for further reading the G+ 365 Project resource page

If you are a Google User your welcome to join the 365 Group already running. I wish you all the very best and sincerely hope you will pull together and get a 365 Project group together here on Veggieboards.com the url links I have included are to help you oin my wish for you to get a veggie 365 Project group going

·
Registered
4,337 Posts
Can I use my crappy cam on my computer?

·
Registered
6,548 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by SuicideBlonde View Post

probably.

·
Registered
505 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Quote:
Originally Posted by SuicideBlonde View Post

It can be what ever you want it to be, as complicated or as simple as you wish. For me its going to be simple and in any case I don't have any flash camera gear. Can we look forward to 365 days of blonde bombshell ?

Any thoughts on the format? G+, flickr, wordpress?

·
Registered
505 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Quote:
Originally Posted by G+365 Project View Post

Hi Folks.
I thought I would take some time out from Google+ and sign up just so I could respond to this thread.
Thanks, I'm having a read now.

·
Registered
105 Posts
Oooh, I love this. I'm totally going to give it a try. The site makes it so much easier, too.
I don't have a serious camera, but my iPhone's actually not too shabby, so yay I can't wait to start!

1 - 20 of 37 Posts