VeggieBoards banner

2 weeks

1K views 8 replies 8 participants last post by  rainbowmoon 
#1 ·
HAHAHA two WHOLE weeks without smoking. (would have been more without the south korean slip-up)

I am ...pleased!! I feel as if I have much more control over this now and that if I do slip up again, I know I can get back on the wagon so to speak.

Thank you to everyone who has offered me support, and good luck to people who are in the same boat!!

Plus, I haven't put on any weight. I was terrifed of this, but I have maintained it which makes the whole task of losing some of the excess a lot easier!

to evil ciggies!!

See less See more
#5 ·
Quitting cigarettes is the easiest thing in the world. I must've quit a thousand times. It's remembering to stay quit that always mussed me up. Anyway, congrats and don't go back.

If I can quit and STAY quit, have been for a year now, then anyone can.

In fact, in the beginning I found that my will to abstain from meat and other such products, ie. being vegetarian, was a good leaning stone when my will to abstain from cigarettes was threatening to crumble.

I came here meaning to just congratulate you so congratulations, breath well, and sorry for the story.

rigmarole

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.