VeggieBoards banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
961 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
http://mobile.fox43.com/p.p?m=b&a=rp...%3D0%26DPL%3D3
Wtf is wrong with people. The sad thing is this isnt the first time this has happned. When i tried to find this story i typed it into google and 100 differnt stories popped up. Animals are not garbage. Especially not live ones. How is watching an animal be mauled to near death entertaining anyways? ( the dogs were most likely bait dogs) and how absolutly heartless and soulless can you be to throw 2 live animals in a dumpster? Atleast the do that survived is away from the ******* hat did it. But that means whover threw them in the dumpster probably has more dogs. And those mother f*****s will never get caught.

·
Registered
6,793 Posts
I can only hope the useless, heartless, total spam for brains that did this got bitten really hard by those dogs.

·
Registered
4,262 Posts
Pit bull breeders should be thrown into dumpsters. They are some of the worlds' biggest scumbags.

·
Registered
113 Posts
Its horrible and no excuse for it. I work in a vet clinic and i cant believe some of the cases we get. i have been there almost a year and 5 dogs have come in with wounds from being shot at. one died from his injuries. and then the cases we get from the human society in bedded collars it horrible. really if your not going to love care for and feed your animals then don't bother getting them. this is the same reason i cant watch animal cops on animal planet i get mad and want to hit people over the head.

·
Registered
2,945 Posts
My man is currently working in a small, scum bag town in NM and he says it's apparent that certain gang members are above the police, there. I bet some serious dog fighting goes on in that town. I think people without a lot of hope or opportunity do these sorts of things. It's depressing.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts