VeggieBoards banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
7,895 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So yay, VeggieJanie, here ya go.... exVBers "pussface" (whatever) which was used solely (legend has it) by FalafelsRule (now gone from VB)...& now meet "baby Leopard" not least you might like: "White Tiger" ~ I include these other 2 non domestic cats in case you have a penchant for big cats too, I don't know is that pussy overload!?
oh but at least if you like you can have. Just a thought of thoughtfulness on the VA's part...

Don't feel obliged to use any, they are just thoughts of spontinaeity.
I have a cougar and red panda too and so, but 3 at a time will do, and these are probs more your sort

I like the baby Leopard one best myself, but your current one is actually best of all. More easy on the eye than a full blown predator I suppose is the domestic, but what do I know, I don't even like cats generally.

·
Banned
2,081 Posts
That totally made me want to go play my red pokemon gameboy game on my supergameboy for super nes.

ETA: Which is actually hooked up to my living room tv right now.

·
Registered
7,895 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Quote:
Originally Posted by jenna View Post

That music is making me think of "I Need A Hero". o.o
Yeah it KIND OF does... but I think many tunes in one genre or another, have that sort of ring to it, just so that we have sure rhythm in a song I think.

·
Registered
7,895 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Quote:
Originally Posted by veggiejanie View Post

Meowth is evolving!

Would you like to give your new Persian a nickname?

Hooooooooow did you get Utube on VB, to me this is not heard of, UNprecedented.... I saw the code as I replied to you here, but its not even a url you are using, and also I had no idea you would literally put "youtube" as the sole piece of code you need in order to show the flash movie!... Thats amazing just in of itself !!!

Would I like to give a name!!.... :p LOL, funny!!!!

·
Registered
1,182 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jessica Alana View Post

That totally made me want to go play my red pokemon gameboy game on my supergameboy for super nes.

ETA: Which is actually hooked up to my living room tv right now.

I'll be there in 10 minutes. Although I prefer blue.

Yay! Poke-me-on! Did Meowth ever evolve? What about Pikachu? I stopped watching years ago, I just couldn't handle the repetitive monotony.

~Wonder

·
Registered
0 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by VA~goth~UK View Post

Hooooooooow did you get Utube on VB, to me this is not heard of, UNprecedented.... I saw the code as I replied to you here, but its not even a url you are using, and also I had no idea you would literally put "youtube" as the sole piece of code you need in order to show the flash movie!... Thats amazing just in of itself !!!

Would I like to give a name!!.... :p LOL, funny!!!!
hehe it's new.

Type [yout ube]ID #[/yout ube]

without spaces. The ID # is shown in the URL of the video.

·
Banned
2,081 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Wonder View Post

I'll be there in 10 minutes. Although I prefer blue.

Yay! Poke-me-on! Did Meowth ever evolve? What about Pikachu? I stopped watching years ago, I just couldn't handle the repetitive monotony.

~Wonder
It's a DATE!!!!

I never watched the show. I just played the games. Not the cards, but the video games.

·
Registered
1,182 Posts
Quote:

It's a DATE!!!!

I never watched the show. I just played the games. Not the cards, but the video games.
You're not going to, like, chop me up and store me in a freezer in your basement or something, are you? Cause I took taekwondo in 8th grade for 3 months.

The game was better than the show. I got some friends hooked on it. I <3 Bulbasaur.

~Wonder

·
Banned
2,081 Posts
Quote:

You're not going to, like, chop me up and store me in a freezer in your basement or something, are you? Cause I took taekwondo in 8th grade for 3 months.
There's no freezer in my basement. If I killed you I'd probably just eat you right away, so no worries.

My favorite was Charizard. When I had my Flamethrower and Shred and all those.. man. I was invincible.

·
Registered
1,182 Posts
Quote:

There's no freezer in my basement. If I killed you I'd probably just eat you right away, so no worries.
Well at least fatten me up first with some yummy vegan vittles

Quote:
My favorite was Charizard. When I had my Flamethrower and Shred and all those.. man. I was invincible.
I always thought Charizard sounded like a screaming drag queen on the show.

~Wondre

·
Banned
2,081 Posts
Quote:

Well at least fatten me up first with some yummy vegan vittles
I don't cook, so BYOVV.

Quote:
I always thought Charizard sounded like a screaming drag queen on the show.

~Wondre
Rupaul

Speaking of avatars, I'm always taking personal photo donations. Preferably shirtless. Thanks in advance.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.