VeggieBoards banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
966 Posts
I watched it a few times when I had cable. It was entertaining, but I remember being slightly annoyed with how they tended to dehumanize the victims. The episode I remember the best involved some robber that the narrator referred to as a scumbag. I think he called the guy a few other names. It just seemed like they were laying it on really thick, no doubt trying to get the audience to really dislike the guy before showing how he died. I dunno. Maybe I'm just overly sensitive, but it just didn't really seem necessary to insult him so much. I mean, he wound up dieing pretty horribly. I can think some pretty nasty things about people, but once they've paid for what they've done, my attitude towards them tends to change.

So I guess I have mixed feelings about that show. It definitely wasn't boring, but it was also sort of offensive. I had to just block out what the narrator was saying. I'll make my own judgments. I don't need some narrator to tell me how I should feel about the situation.

·
Registered
966 Posts
I've seen videos of those inflatable jumpers getting picked up and flying around (even with kids inside) if it gets too windy. It sounds crazy, but it's definitely possible.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts