VeggieBoards - Search Results
Showing results 1 to 22 of 22
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: vegansarawr
Forum: The Compost Heap   05-12-2011, 02:38 PM
Replies: 291
Views: 12,326
Posted By vegansarawr
Quote:Originally Posted by sequoia...

Quote:Originally Posted by sequoia https://www.veggieboards.com/img/forum/go_quote.gif (https://www.veggieboards.com/forum/post/2889918)

including this thread.


Yeh really I don't think...
Forum: The Compost Heap   05-09-2011, 09:49 PM
Replies: 291
Views: 12,326
Posted By vegansarawr
Quote:Originally Posted by sequoia...

Quote:Originally Posted by sequoia https://www.veggieboards.com/img/forum/go_quote.gif (https://www.veggieboards.com/forum/post/2887860)

I fixed it.


I LOL'd
Forum: The Compost Heap   05-09-2011, 09:26 PM
Replies: 291
Views: 12,326
Posted By vegansarawr
Quote:Originally Posted by Nishani...

Quote:Originally Posted by Nishani https://www.veggieboards.com/img/forum/go_quote.gif (https://www.veggieboards.com/forum/post/2887838)

This is actually where I leave the discussion, because I'm...
Forum: The Compost Heap   05-09-2011, 07:49 PM
Replies: 291
Views: 12,326
Posted By vegansarawr
Quote:Originally Posted by Floridaisa...

Quote:Originally Posted by Floridaisa https://www.veggieboards.com/img/forum/go_quote.gif (https://www.veggieboards.com/forum/post/2887765)

i've nothing to add except i love that phrase.


I...
Forum: The Compost Heap   05-09-2011, 05:21 PM
Replies: 291
Views: 12,326
Posted By vegansarawr
I don't think laced weed is the main reason...

I don't think laced weed is the main reason people want it legalized, I think its because 1) Its not harmful 2) its a waste of time and money using police enforcement against weed 3) If taxed it...
Forum: The Compost Heap   05-09-2011, 02:06 PM
Replies: 291
Views: 12,326
Posted By vegansarawr
Quote:Originally Posted by Nishani...

Quote:Originally Posted by Nishani https://www.veggieboards.com/img/forum/go_quote.gif (https://www.veggieboards.com/forum/post/2887442)

If you're going to become a drug counsellor, the one thing...
Forum: The Compost Heap   05-08-2011, 09:45 PM
Replies: 291
Views: 12,326
Posted By vegansarawr
I'd call that a bad trip lol... and thats...

I'd call that a bad trip lol... and thats hallucinating cause you're perceiving it to be real.
Forum: The Compost Heap   05-08-2011, 05:48 PM
Replies: 291
Views: 12,326
Posted By vegansarawr
Quote:Originally Posted by Rotoshave...

Quote:Originally Posted by Rotoshave https://www.veggieboards.com/img/forum/go_quote.gif (https://www.veggieboards.com/forum/post/2886888)

I disagree. To me a hallucination is sensing things that...
Forum: The Compost Heap   05-08-2011, 01:43 PM
Replies: 291
Views: 12,326
Posted By vegansarawr
Quote:Originally Posted by Kimberlily1983...

Quote:Originally Posted by Kimberlily1983 https://www.veggieboards.com/img/forum/go_quote.gif (https://www.veggieboards.com/forum/post/2886427)

Well, that sounds pretty broad. Are "breathing"...
Forum: The Compost Heap   05-08-2011, 01:40 PM
Replies: 291
Views: 12,326
Posted By vegansarawr
Quote:Originally Posted by luvourmother...

Quote:Originally Posted by luvourmother https://www.veggieboards.com/img/forum/go_quote.gif (https://www.veggieboards.com/forum/post/2886723)

Just to be clear about this story, the marijuana was...
Forum: The Compost Heap   05-06-2011, 02:43 PM
Replies: 291
Views: 12,326
Posted By vegansarawr
On a completely different note is anyone going...

On a completely different note is anyone going to the global marijuana march tomorrow?
Forum: The Compost Heap   05-06-2011, 09:01 AM
Replies: 291
Views: 12,326
Posted By vegansarawr
psychoactive - a term used to describe drugs...

psychoactive - a term used to describe drugs which have their principal effect on the CNS. (central nervous system). Ksir, C. et al. "Drugs society and human behavior" twelfth edition.
Forum: The Compost Heap   05-06-2011, 08:46 AM
Replies: 291
Views: 12,326
Posted By vegansarawr
Quote:Originally Posted by Thorham...

Quote:Originally Posted by Thorham https://www.veggieboards.com/img/forum/go_quote.gif (https://www.veggieboards.com/forum/post/2885058)

Yes, I do remeber those effects, but they are purely...
Forum: The Compost Heap   05-06-2011, 08:20 AM
Replies: 291
Views: 12,326
Posted By vegansarawr
Quote:Originally Posted by Thorham...

Quote:Originally Posted by Thorham https://www.veggieboards.com/img/forum/go_quote.gif (https://www.veggieboards.com/forum/post/2885034)

Caffeine and tobacco psycho active? Sorry to say it, but...
Forum: The Compost Heap   05-06-2011, 07:29 AM
Replies: 291
Views: 12,326
Posted By vegansarawr
i don't know about health regarding caffeine vs...

i don't know about health regarding caffeine vs cannabis as the research regarding cannabis is conflicting however I do know caffeine is far more addictive. In fact three of the top five most...
Forum: The Compost Heap   05-06-2011, 05:15 AM
Replies: 291
Views: 12,326
Posted By vegansarawr
Quote:Originally Posted by Werewolf Girl...

Quote:Originally Posted by Werewolf Girl https://www.veggieboards.com/img/forum/go_quote.gif (https://www.veggieboards.com/forum/post/2884876)

Weed can alter perception but that isn't the same as...
Forum: The Compost Heap   05-05-2011, 10:50 PM
Replies: 291
Views: 12,326
Posted By vegansarawr
Sorry I'm holding firm on this one, its a mixed...

Sorry I'm holding firm on this one, its a mixed effect drug I'm in school for addictions and mental health counseling so I have studied the vast majority of all psychoactive drugs.

"THC has mild...
Forum: The Compost Heap   05-05-2011, 08:47 PM
Replies: 291
Views: 12,326
Posted By vegansarawr
Quote:Originally Posted by Nishani...

Quote:Originally Posted by Nishani https://www.veggieboards.com/img/forum/go_quote.gif (https://www.veggieboards.com/forum/post/2884792)

Hallucinogenic effects mean that you see things that are...
Forum: The Compost Heap   05-05-2011, 06:36 PM
Replies: 291
Views: 12,326
Posted By vegansarawr
Quote:Originally Posted by Rotoshave...

Quote:Originally Posted by Rotoshave https://www.veggieboards.com/img/forum/go_quote.gif (https://www.veggieboards.com/forum/post/2884395)

20x. But the experience I described happened after...
Forum: The Compost Heap   05-04-2011, 12:46 AM
Replies: 291
Views: 12,326
Posted By vegansarawr
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rA-zh_RSVFU ...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rA-zh_RSVFU
Part one of six but all 6 parts are well worth the watch.
"High Society" - David Suzuki The Nature of things

Part 2 has great case examples (a woman...
Forum: The Compost Heap   05-03-2011, 10:36 PM
Replies: 291
Views: 12,326
Posted By vegansarawr
Quote:Originally Posted by papayamon...

Quote:Originally Posted by papayamon https://www.veggieboards.com/img/forum/go_quote.gif (https://www.veggieboards.com/forum/post/2883135)

as an rn and former heavy pot smoker, it's hard for me...
Forum: The Compost Heap   05-02-2011, 03:11 PM
Replies: 291
Views: 12,326
Posted By vegansarawr
Quote:Originally Posted by Kappa...

Quote:Originally Posted by Kappa https://www.veggieboards.com/img/forum/go_quote.gif (https://www.veggieboards.com/forum/post/2882269)

Total decriminalisation is the only way. Legalisation will...
Showing results 1 to 22 of 22

 
Forum Jump: