Status
Not open for further replies.

VB Star of the Week: Vegkid!

11K views 135 replies 18 participants last post by  vegkid 
#1 ·
This week's interviewee is Vegkid! The interview will run from 8/11-8/18

Rules:
-Ask only a few questions at once.
-At the end of the week the interviewee will pick from those who asked him/her questions for the next week's interview.
-This is not a debate thread.

Here are some basic facts to get you started
Quote:
-Sex/Gender Identity: Male
-Relationship status: Single
-Location (as specific as you are comfortable being): New York
-Religious beliefs (or lack thereof): Agnostic Athiest
-Political leanings: Left, as far as I can tell
-Are you a vegetarian or vegan (or something else)?: Vegan
-What is the meaning behind your username?: Vegetarians eat vegetables... veg... I'm pretty young... kid... so yeah.
-Have you ever met anyone famous?: I met this one guy from the Food Network a few times. Other than that, not really.
-Do you live with any companion animals?: Oh dear, yes. I have two tarantulas, a leopard gecko, two aquatic frogs, three fish, several dozen hissing cockroaches, an eastern painted turtle, three cats, a peach-faced lovebird, and a scorpion.
-Where is your favorite place that you have visited?: Probably the Adirondack Mountains in New York. Very lovely place.
-What do you enjoy most about being veg*n?: The fact that I'm refusing to take part in an extremely horrific industry.
-With whom would you most love to have dinner?: Hmm, tough one. I don't really have any famous idols I'd like to meet. Probably everyone on VB. It would be fun to meet them in real life.
-Do you have any secret talents?: I program computer games, does that count?
-What dish/recipe can you make that knocks people's socks off?: I've found myself really good at making Daiya nachos, but those are so pathetically easy to make it really doesn't count. I've never really gotten into baking or cooking or anything of the sort.
-What's your favorite restaurant?: Also a tough one. I'd have to say Denny's, since their fries are amazing and they have plenty of vegan options.
-What do you do to cheer yourself up when you're feeling blue?: I like to program, gets my mind off of things. Or come here to VB.
-What's your biggest cooking/baking disaster?: All of them, lol. In specific? This isn't really cooking or baking, but I remember one time when I still ate animal products, I microwaved a honey packet with a bunch of chicken nuggets that I was trying to warm up. It had a metallic top. It looked like lightning.
-What's the one food/product, that you'd love to "veg*nize"?: Probably BBQ chicken. I don't really miss it, but I used to love it when I was younger, so it'd be good to have a good-tasting vegan alternative.

#112 ·
if you were being sent into outer space for a 6 month to 1 year mission and you were only allowed to take an unlimited amount of either music, books or dvd's (only movies/tv/documentaries, etc., no music ones)...which of the three would you take with you and why?

color pencils or markers?

favorite class/subject?

#116 ·
Quote:
Originally Posted by fadeaway1289 View Post

Have you ever gone trick or treating?

Have you considered changing your avatar? (Seriously it's freaking me out!!!)
Yep. Every year for the longest time. Up until 3 or 4 years ago I think.

Your avatar is freaking ME out. Damned scary adorable clay pot kitten.

#117 ·
Quote:
Originally Posted by PiSis View Post

if you were being sent into outer space for a 6 month to 1 year mission and you were only allowed to take an unlimited amount of either music, books or dvd's (only movies/tv/documentaries, etc., no music ones)...which of the three would you take with you and why?

color pencils or markers?

favorite class/subject?
Does Glee count? Maybe all the music scenes are muted? Either way I take Glee.

Colored pencils.

Science.

Btw, apologies for the insane number of posts. I tried to multi quote but it's not working on the iPad.

#120 ·
Nana, Bobo, or Pibo?

What is your stance on allowing or outlawing radioactive green monstrosities? Would you provide your reasoning on this delicate issue?

Would you please stop blowing that horn?

What is the scariest disease?

#121 ·
Quote:
Originally Posted by Herbivorous B.I.G. View Post

You are a delightful young man.

Wait, that's not a question.

Umm...

How did you get to be such a delightful young man?
Thank you!

No it is not.

Uhh?

Idk.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spang View Post

When we last spoke, I asked you if you had ever been convicted of a felony. You said nope. Has there been any felony convictions since then?
Nope.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snowcone View Post

Nana, Bobo, or Pibo?

What is your stance on allowing or outlawing radioactive green monstrosities? Would you provide your reasoning on this delicate issue?

Would you please stop blowing that horn?

What is the scariest disease?
What or what or what?

As long as they don't ban Cthulhu. Oh, and as long as creepers count. ((Oh and the Chuck Norris army might be considered radioactive at one point maybe. So not that either))

What horn? *toots loudly in Snowcone's ear*

For real, probably cancer.

#122 ·
The frick's a yandere and why are these annoying little miscreants on the forums for the mmorpg I play constantly name-dropping it?

The frick's a tsundere and why are those annoying little charlatans on the forums for the mmorpg I play constantly name-dropping it?

Candles or lanterns?

Have you ever considered "Snake n' Bake" to be a suitable name for a snake?

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.