|Topic Review (Newest First)|
|05-23-2013 11:53 PM|
Sounds absolutely delicious....I am gonna try this on this Sunday..
|01-23-2013 05:06 AM|
All in one Vegetarian CocoChoco Cookies
- ¾ cup of virgin coconut oil.
- ¼ cup of Earth Balance (buttery spread) softened.
- 1 cup of sugar.
- ½ cup of brown sugar.
- ½ cup of apple sauce.
- 1 tablespoon of pure vanilla extract.
- 2 cups of white whole wheat flour.
- 1 teaspoon of salt.
- 1 teaspoon of baking soda.
- 2 tablespoons of unsweetened cocoa powder.
- 12 ounces of vegan chocolate chips.
- 1 cup of walnuts (if you like).
1. Preheat oven up to 375°F (191°C).
2. Blend virgin coconut oil, Earth Balance, sugar, brown sugar, apple sauce and vanilla together until dough looks smooth and creamy.
3. Mix the dry ingredients: whole wheat flour, salt, cocoa, baking soda in another bowl.
4. Mix the wet and dry mixture together until blended.
5. Add walnuts and chocolate chips, mix until walnuts and chocolate chips are incorporated.
6. Fetch the mixture by a table spoon and drop onto ungreased baking sheet.
7. Bake around 10 minutes at the prepared temperature.
8. Let cool.
9. Enjoy the delicious cookies.
Thanks: cvof recipes