|Topic Review (Newest First)|
|09-26-2019 03:41 PM|
1) I've been seeing a lot of Monarch butterflies lately (over the past month).
2) The weather's been fine.
3) I'm taking tomorrow off from work.
4) I like my job.
5) At work, someone had a minor problem, and I remembered the fix for it even though it's been a long time since I dealt with that particular issue.
|09-24-2019 12:58 PM|
1. A good night sleep
2. Nice breakfast
4. Favorite book
5. Cooked my favorite meal
|09-21-2019 12:47 PM|
1. It's Saturday!
5. Leftover pizza
|08-30-2019 07:42 PM|
1 It's Friday
2. Vegan Doughnuts
3 Vegan Doughnuts
4 Vegan Doughnuts
5. Vegan Doughnuts
What? It counts?
|07-01-2019 05:34 AM|
To make my day, these following reasons are enough :
After wake-up when I realize that it was a good sleep at night.
In the morning when I see my baby's innocent face.
When I got a hot coffee mug in my hand.
When I go for shopping suddenly.
When I meet my bestie.
|06-30-2019 03:28 PM|
1 Pride Weekend
2. Pride Weekend
3. Pride Weekend
4. Pride Weekend
5. Pride Weekend
BONUS: Pride Weekend.
|03-03-2019 08:09 AM|
Its Sunday and the sun is shining.
While we are inside installing all kind of programs into a new windows installation.
Linux was done yesterday.
Watered the garden.
|02-08-2019 07:13 PM|
Work let out at 12:30.
I'm home safe and sound
We still have power and internet.
|02-05-2019 01:53 PM|
1 It snowed
2 It snowed
3 It snowed
4 It snowed
5 It snowed.
Yes, I know it's the same thing 5 times, but snow is so rare here I had to share it 5 times. (P.S., no I'm not @karenlovessnow , but I understand the attitude).
|02-02-2019 10:23 PM|
I did the Viaduct to Tunnel 8K run today!! (Bye, Viaductica)
I took a nap
I didn't have lunch with my friend today (she was sick), but I had lunch with my sister and brother and their spouses, so that's good.
My hearts of palm "Pulled pork" was a hit.
I started on a family photography project I hope will be done before this summer.
|02-02-2019 08:22 AM|
1) My goldfish will be about 13 years old sometime this year!! (I took them in when they showed up in my co-worker's koi pond back in 2006. I have no idea where they came from originally... maybe eggs on plants they bought for the pond.)
2) Thinking about my goldfish, I'm remembering that my co-workers' koi didn't eat them, although Koi are quite large. YAY, NON-CANNIBAL FISH!
3) After years of not playing my keyboard, I'm starting to get back into it again.
4) Where I live, it's sunny and going to warm up... although I'm even happier for the folks out in the midwest.
5) I bought locally-grown heirloom varieties of apples at the farmer's market.
|01-27-2019 09:57 PM|
I still love my job.
I made vegan pancakes and everyone loved them.
I'm having (a long overdue) lunch with a friend next Saturday.
Edgar Martinez is now (Fina11y) in the Baseball Hall of Fame.
|12-08-2018 11:40 AM|
1. I'm reading a book called 'The Happiness Advantage' which is actually about how doing things like this can change your life! I recommend it.
2. It's a cold rainy Saturday and I'm inside in my warm house with coffee and sleepy kitties
3. I'm singing along to all my favourite songs
4. I'm going to dig out the Christmas decorations today, time to decorate
5. I'm going to take a hot shower soon with my amazing soap that smells exactly like a mandarin orange
|12-06-2018 08:03 PM|
1. It's cold out...appropriately so, for December.
2. I'm coming to the end of a super busy season at work.
3. It's the Christmas season.
4. I got a much needed haircut.
5. I gave myself a manicure.
|11-27-2018 04:27 PM|
|Tom||OOOOO!! OO! I forgot one: That lander sent to Mars- the one that's going to drill down into the crust and monitor for "marsquakes"- landed safely yesterday!!! EXCELLENT! I want to replace 2, 3, or 5 above with this one.|
|11-26-2018 04:32 PM|
1) I remembered my VB password after having gotten it wrong for several days! (We're supposed to have different passwords for each website/application we use, and they're supposed to be "strong" and hard to guess... so of course I have to write them down someplace and hide them, but I forgot where I hid my VB password.
2) Work went well today.
3) I got lots of stuff done over the weekend- both fun stuff and gotta-do stuff.
4) My youngest sister who lived out west for most of the past 3 decades is living in the area again.
5) My plants energize me.
|11-23-2018 01:28 AM|
|HelenLondon||Morning run, fresh juice, oatmeal, light makeup and comfortable clothes - that makes my day even better)|
|11-22-2018 07:04 PM|
1. The sun is shining in Shanghai!
2. Made a presentation for the company yesterday that was well-received.
3. Soon Christmas!
4. I have been able to eat NO MEAT the whole week.
5. I got up early and can leave the office before 17:00 today!
|11-22-2018 12:04 PM|
5 good things that happened to me today are:
1 I learned something new about red clover
2 It's Thanksgiving and I have the next 4 days off!!
3 I got my chocolate caramel tart ready for today
4 We're having a Field Roast for dinner
5 There are dogs in the house again.
|11-16-2018 05:43 PM|
1. It snowed! Well, sort of. It mixed with some sleet/freezing rain at times so it was wet and heavy. But still white.
2. It's Friday.
3. I worked shorter hours because of the snow.
4. I resisted junk food.
5. I made a big dent in my Christmas shopping.
|11-16-2018 04:40 AM|
1. It's been freezing, which means I sleep better! (I'm a bear Y'all)
2. I got super productive yesterday so I don't have to do anything else today for uni
3. I made a vegan pumpkin soup with oat milk and my meat-eating stepdad and my mom LOVED it
4. I've been writing a lot which is helping me de-stress
5. My cat has been super snuggly
|11-15-2018 04:46 PM|
1) My insomnia hasn't been bothering me.
2) I fixed my home security system: one sensor failed, and the automatic dialer hasn't been working since the phone company started making everybody dial the area code to all numbers they call- even local ones.
3) I went to a family get-together celebrating my youngest nephew's marriage (last weekend- but I still feel good about that).
4) I'm inventing new recipes for my slow cooker.
5) After spending 2-3 weeks in my shell (sort of), I'm socializing more.
|11-10-2018 02:45 PM|
|karenlovessnow||@ Tammyrose...you have your tree up?!?! Lucky! I love Christmas!|
|11-10-2018 07:48 AM|
|Knowtions In Motion||
The sun is out.
Got some fur baby love in the house. (dog sitting for a friend)
No outside obligations weighing my nervous system down today.
Got fresh locally and organically grown greens in the fridge.
All basic needs are met.
|11-09-2018 07:47 PM|
I love this idea!
1. The sun is shining, but it's not sweltering hot!
2. My brother and his partner visited for the day.
3. Our coastal hike was beautiful and we were blessed with multiple breaching whales.
4. My Christmas tree is beautiful.
5. My partner and I are going out for dinner tonight.
|11-09-2018 04:36 PM|
1. I woke up. 🙂
2. I managed a two mile walk before work
3. I finished writing a song/parody for a guy at work who retired and so far everyone I sang it to, really liked it.
4. Work was actually productive.
5. It’s Day four and my cat hasn’t peed outside the litter box lol 😛
|10-27-2018 07:56 PM|
|Knowtions In Motion||
Here's a link that thoroughly explains the various benefits of red clover, along with precautionary measures (I was attracted to the blood cleansing qualities when I first heard of it due to decades of eating the poorest choices within the SAD diet, having had mercury fillings, etc.):
I gave up caffeine when I switched my consumption habits 4ish years ago and replaced the multiple hot cups of coffee with hot cups of herbal infusion etc. that usually consist of a variety of choices like red clover/stinging nettle, ginger/burdock root, roasted dandelion root/blackstrap molasses, sarsaparilla/yellow dock root, schizandra berries/stinging nettle, peppermint/wild plantain, reishi/cacao, etc., etc.
I have two friends who are both master herbalists/healing practitioners in various specialties who helped a great deal in recommending and guiding me through various blends, and they are who I get most of my herbs from that I can't find growing locally, as they tend to keep a nice inventory on hand to make their tinctures and such with. It's been a fun learning experience. Cheers!
|10-27-2018 11:15 AM|
|10-24-2018 07:09 AM|
|Knowtions In Motion||
Waking up to find 14 turkeys grazing in the yard.
Finding more red clover to harvest and dehydrate for my daily herbal infusions that long ago replaced caffeine in my life.
Becoming more acclimated to making sweet treats that are both gluten-free AND vegan at the same time...such a rarity in my hood...yum!
Hula hoops....such an effective exercise tool that also brings the great side effect of belly laughs with each attempt...not to mention self-empowerment once you realize you really can hoop with the right sized hoop.
Having a warm and loving space to more healthily exist in....still amazed I ever lived to see the days I now inhabit....so much gratitude.
|10-21-2018 03:52 PM|
1: Crispy autumn leaves
2. Pumpkin spice cold brew
3. My sleeping kitty
4. Hugging my boyfriend
5. Sleeping in this morning
|This thread has more than 30 replies. Click here to review the whole thread.|