|Topic Review (Newest First)|
|10-19-2006 06:00 PM|
1. I just ate too much dark chocolate, and I feel bloated.
2. I have a quiz tomorrow - I'm nervous!!
3. I'm going to apply to intern at Farm Sanctuary soon.
4. I'm going to meet with my Arbonne team this weekend, so I'm excited for that.
|10-19-2006 05:57 PM|
1. i love, love, love green tea
2. i took the psat yesterday and thought it was pretty hard
3. i'm going to see the "25th annual putnam county spelling bee" on broadway tomorrow.
|10-16-2006 06:08 PM|
1. I'm off school friday
2. A guy that has liked me for a long time has no idea I like him too (to bad im moving soon)
|10-10-2006 08:21 AM|
1. I wish I had close friends.
|10-10-2006 08:18 AM|
1. I should be packing up my room
2. I counted all my books and found out I had over 280
3. I want to move to New Zealand
4. I really wish my best friend didn't attend a normal school
5. It's almost noon and I'm still in my PJs =>
|10-10-2006 07:01 AM|
1. I slept through my alarm by accident.
2. I was late to work.
3. I am hungry.
4. I love Walmart.
|10-10-2006 07:00 AM|
1. I am SUPPOSE to be doing my homework right now!
2. I woke up late this morning, which put me behind and LOVED every mintue of it!
3. I have to go now cause my brother's eating my waffle!! (vegan style of course!)
|10-08-2006 05:58 PM|
1. During my cross country race yesterday, i fell down a hill
2. im going apple picking tomorrow
|10-08-2006 12:36 PM|
1. walmart is a horrible terrible place
2. I just cannot believe how terrible walmart is
3. They underpay and overwork there staff (be it the staff in america or overseas, you know the 'sweating' ones overseas
4. They've locked illegal imigrants in overnight for pitys sake
5. small business dies in the wake of walmart, you know that little craft store you used to love. Yeah forget it, its gone.
ah sorry, it just needed 5. Continue your game
|10-08-2006 11:06 AM|
|PurpleCow||1. I really want some tofurky|
|09-19-2006 02:57 PM|
1. I love Scotland for no reason at all.
2. I am horrible in school.
3. I really want to learn a second language.
4. I love fantasy, but I think most people overplay making it all "gothy". I.e. making vampires wear all black. It's so lame.
5. I never know what to say.
|09-16-2006 09:55 AM|
1. Homecoming is in three weeks.
2. I still don't have a suit.
3. I still don't have a date.
4. School is killing me.
|09-16-2006 04:39 AM|
1. I'm also looking at prospective universities.
2. I will be visiting Edinburgh University on the 30th.
3. I don't think I'm going to get good enough grades to go to any of the universities I want to.
|09-11-2006 02:32 PM|
1. I almost packed my cat yesterday, when he fell asleep in a container I was packing
2. I'm looking up perspective colleges *bleh*
|09-10-2006 10:57 PM|
|luv4all||I just stomped home (a walk of around an hour) in the pouring rain and was too stubborn to catch a bus.|
|09-10-2006 08:17 PM|
1. I should be finishing a freehand map of canada (BLEH) but I am here instead.
2. I just ate a really good bowl of macaroni and uncheese with broccoli.
3. I want something desserty but all we've got is "Cheesecake bites" with rennet in them.
4. My little brother is playing soul calibre.
5. I need to find out where to buy yogurt culture.
|09-10-2006 06:11 PM|
1. I should be doing questions on the American Dream but i am here instead.
2. I just ate a delicious caramel nut brownie luna bar.
2. I don't want to wake up at 6 tommorow.
4. I will not go a day of my life without listening to Jimmy Eat World's Clarity CD.
|09-08-2006 09:58 AM|
UNO - I love mermaids.
DOS - I'm a JR in HS.
TRES - && I love speaking spanish
|09-06-2006 05:39 PM|
1.I started school today.
2.I know French
|09-06-2006 05:32 PM|
|Keelin||1. I think I have finally managed to stop gnawing at my fingernails, woot!|
|08-31-2006 10:54 PM|
1. I'm moving back to Colorado in October
2. I'm addicted to D'espairsray
3. I'm having to wait until I move to dye my hair
4. I got exactly one hours worth of sleep last night
5. I convinced a friend to go vegetarian a couple of weeks back.
|08-31-2006 10:20 AM|
1: I am volenteering for DARE tomorrow.
2: I take my drivers test this coming Monday
3:I am homeschooled
4: Its getting colder and colder outside and is turning into Autumn and i cant seem to find any sneakers or boots that i like and dont have leather.
|08-31-2006 09:45 AM|
1. I bought a new sweater at value village this weekend, a like-new Pink Floyd Dark Side of the Moon hoodie which is incredibly awesome.
2. It was $25 which is great for a PF hoodie but 2.5 times the amount of every other hoodie in the store.
3. Now my buddy Splotch is going to critisize my wearing of said hoodie because I no longer own Dark Side of the Moon because my cat destroyed it >_<
|08-30-2006 01:42 PM|
1. I bought new clothes for school, and spend 100$ more or less at value village
2. I Now am quite CERTIAN i have TOO MUCH clothing.. yet i cannot rid myself of anyof it.. i also spent too much on actualy New clothing from Tripp >.>
|08-27-2006 08:49 AM|
|isowish||1. I am wearing a Hogwarts t-shirt.|
|08-27-2006 08:44 AM|
1: I will be 14 in about 9 months
2: I am listening to fall out boy
3: I like the taste of peanut butter on carrots and broccoli.
4: I love ron weasly. and the harry potter series.
5:Jon Heder is my favorite actor, and my favorite movie is napoleon dynamite.
|08-27-2006 05:49 AM|
1. I start college tomorrow
2. Because I'm commuting I'll have to be at the university for 12 hours on Mondays, and I only have 4 class that day
3. I question the sanity of whoever comes up with the treatments for Muse's music videos
4. I'm having carrots for breakfast
|08-26-2006 08:33 PM|
1. i will be 18 in under a week
2. i'm taking a driver's license test on tuesday
3. i have a promising opportunity to work at gamestop once i can drive.
|08-25-2006 07:39 PM|
1. I am so inlove with Brad (the guy who writes Please Don't Feed The Bears!)
Damn he rocks.
2. I am very full of yummy "cheese and stuff" http://b-a-dxxx.livejournal.com/5011.html
|08-25-2006 07:33 PM|
|jacqueline||1. I have fallen madly in love with House, and am trying desperately to finish watching the season 2 DVDs before season 3 starts.|
|This thread has more than 30 replies. Click here to review the whole thread.|