warriormama warriormama is offline
- About warriormama
- Before anything and everything, I'm mother to a little warrior who was born at 2 lbs. She is strong and thriving... and (regrettably) as stubborn and sassy as her mama. I have more hobbies than I can keep up with, but I try to find the time. Music is a necessity, and my taste is pretty eclectic. Currently, I'm recovering from spinal surgery. My road to veganism has been long and winding, but I'm coming home (thank you, Remy).
- Silicon Valley, CA
- writing, drawing, painting, reading, singing, knitting, cooking, letter writing, guitar, bass, random trivia
- Stay at Home Mom
Damn it feels good to be awake again.
(Love You, Remy)
FOOD IS POWER
- Total Messages: 1
- Most Recent Message: 10-13-2015 09:36 PM
- Visitor Messages for warriormama
- Last Activity: 02-10-2019 02:07 AM
- Join Date: 09-23-2015
- Referrals: 0
Showing Friends 1 to 1 of 1
- Ukvege is offline
|01:51 AM - warriormama quoted ToriannB in post Anyone Prepping for NaNoWriMo 2015?
Thank you soooo much. I'm gla...
|01:31 AM - warriormama quoted Smileyface3364 in post Anyone Prepping for NaNoWriMo 2015?
Participating for NaNo would be ama...
|10:41 AM - warriormama quoted ToriannB in post Anyone Prepping for NaNoWriMo 2015?
This is something interesting...
|11:34 AM - warriormama quoted silverfire in post Vegan Lipstick (Punky Colours)
Hi everyone, I'm a part...
|04:31 PM - warriormama quoted no whey jose in post Taco Bell Launches Industry's First Certified Veg Menu
I adore cilantro! I recall readin...
|01:46 PM - Dogma quoted warriormama in post Choosing Life After A Death
Choosing Life After A Death I t...