Viewing Review: Delicious hot dog - VeggieBoards
Delicious hot dog Edit
by natty6 Combined Rating: 5.0
I love these hot dogs. I think they are so much better than real hotdogs in a million ways. They have the perfect taste and texture to me. They are a perfect size and are relatively very healthy...
Pros Cons
  • Delicious, no preservatives, relatively healthy, perfect consistency/texture, cheap, cook fast, high protein
  • No preservatives, not exactly like hotdogs, color makes meat-eaters cringe

I love these hot dogs. I think they are so much better than real hotdogs in a million ways. They have the perfect taste and texture to me. They are a perfect size and are relatively very healthy for a hotdog. They do not have preservatives, which is a good and a bad thing. Once opened, they will grow fluffy white, black, and red mold fast. I freeze them after opening them and just boil the frozen dogs like normal, they cook very fast. They have a good amount of protein and and can now be grilled as well as boiled. They are a pale color and more bendy than meat hotdogs, which grosses out my omnivorous friends to the point that they won't try them. They do not taste like meat hotdogs, they do not have that greasy-smoky-mysterymeat taste but I think that they taste much better. They also don't have that firm skin casing around the outside, which I prefer. They are very inexpensive. I definitely recommend these to everyone, just be prepared for something different than a meat hotdog. I usually eat them on a bun with ketchup and chopped onion and tomato, but they are also good sliced in quinoa, or by themselves. They break apart easier than hotdogs so scoop them out of the pot instead of spearing them with a fork.

Comments
You do not have permissions to add comments.
This does not have any entries.
Ratings
Overall:
Value:
Performance: