Viewing Review: Best vegan Deodorant I have Found! - VeggieBoards
Best vegan Deodorant I have Found! Edit
by 4everaspirit Combined Rating: 4.0

I was getting TIRED of going through deodorants that just didn't hold up.

At first I was wanting unscented so I had been using crystal deodorant sticks. They worked okay, but I found later...
Pros Cons
  • Smells delicious under your arms, smooth, long lasting
  • When first bought smells like fabric softner- very strong, Hella expensive

I was getting TIRED of going through deodorants that just didn't hold up.

At first I was wanting unscented so I had been using crystal deodorant sticks. They worked okay, but I found later that it would have been nice to have just a little bit of fragrance. I was also concerned about the sketchy issue with the product containing another type of alumimum, even though that one was deemed to be safe.....I have Used Kiss My Face Active Life Cucumber and Tea and while it worked, it left a sticky thin film under your arm that itched if you didn't wash it off after the day. I found it rather irritating. I have used Bubble & Bee's Orange and Vanilla deodorant which was around 9 dollars, smelled delicious but did not hold up for more than 4 hours or so. When it wore off, I could smell myself =(

I spent hours looking for the best vegan deodorants. I watched video reviews of vegan deodorants and someone recommended this one. This one is it!!! It's hella expensive, like 18 dollars expensive!! Yeah...I know. But it's worth it for a longer lasting deodorant. I had my mum get it for me from a Sephora store as a treat. It smelled like fabric softner out of the container. No joke. It didn't even really smell like passionfruit, any fruit really, or even vanilla. They all kinda had this strong chemically smell, but my mom and I both agreed that the passion fruit smelled the best. But I said, what the heck, might as well try it out. So I did!!! 

It smells better under your arms and a few of my floor mates noticed, hugging me and saying "God, you smell really good. What did you put on?." I was like =D "But it's like a strong chemically smell xD" And he was like "A little, but it has a sweet hint to it." At least I think that's what he said, something along those lines....it's been awhile.

So yeah, I have been using this stuff now!! Can't wait to try other types. It lasts much longer than any "natural" deodorant I have tried. I thought this was great as this one also contained no aluminum and was labeled as "The healthy deodorant." I'm fairly sure it's biodegradable....not 100% positive but I think it is. The smell in the container has lost some of it's strong appeal over the few months I have used it, but it still works. I don't really work out a lot or stay out in the heat a lot so I can't say how well it holds up there. But for the few times I was outside on a warm day a good bit of the day, it held up quite well. Never hurts to bring just a little with you just in case you are extra sweaty or something. But so far, no problems  =) Love this deodorant. You must try it!! It goes on super smooth, like warm vegan butter!

Comments
You do not have permissions to add comments.
This does not have any entries.
Ratings
Overall:
Value:
Performance: