Viewing Review: If you like iced mocha (or mocha-flavored things) you'll probably like it. - VeggieBoards
If you like iced mocha (or mocha-flavored things) you'll probably like it. Edit
by Puppet Master Combined Rating: 5.0
I'm not really a coffee person. I don't drink it, but will have chocolate with coffee beans in it or the mocha almond fudge ice cream from So Delicious and stuff like that. I was at the store and...
I'm not really a coffee person. I don't drink it, but will have chocolate with coffee beans in it or the mocha almond fudge ice cream from So Delicious and stuff like that. I was at the store and saw both the mocha and the vanilla one, and felt compelled to buy it, so I did. It tastes really good, just like the ice cream (though no almond flavor). Even when it warmed a bit fro sitting in a glass, it still had that 'icy' feeling to it. I finished the carton rather quickly, since it's something different from my usual beverage drinking (typically water, fruit juices, and variety of plant milks). It'd probably be really good frozen into tiny popsicles with chocolate chips mixed in.
Comments
You do not have permissions to add comments.
danakscully64 04-04-2013, 12:03 PM

I tried this one when it came out and while I liked it, it was a little "thick." I make iced coffee at home almost everyday and expected it to be like that or like Starbucks. It was almost the consistency of melted ice cream.

PantryParatus 04-03-2013, 09:29 PM

I ALMOST bought this yesterday!!! Maybe I will, now. Thanks for the review!

Ratings
Overall:
Value:
Performance: