Viewing Review: I'd eat it again but not go out of my way to get it. - VeggieBoards
I'd eat it again but not go out of my way to get it. Edit
by Puppet Master Combined Rating: 3.0
I've come to the conclusion that almond yogurt is just no good. I mean, it's edible, but it's just rather blah. Texture is fine, has that signature cultured almondmilk watery consistency. (I'm not...
I've come to the conclusion that almond yogurt is just no good. I mean, it's edible, but it's just rather blah. Texture is fine, has that signature cultured almondmilk watery consistency. (I'm not one that texture matters anyway. If it taste good fine I'll eat it. I'm not picky about that.) It can't hold a candle to soy yogurt in terms of taste, or coconut yogurt for that matter.

The black cherry part of this is ok. If it was a black cherry soy one I probably wouldn't given it much thought, but since I'm not really that much of a fan of cherries that are not in fresh-picked cherry form (and hard. If they're squishy, I really can't eat them), a cherry taste/cherry bits being in the watery almondmilk yogurt kinda stood out as, well, not being amazing. I have a raspberry almond one in the fridge that has yet to be eaten, and I don't have any reservations about raspberries, so I guess we'll find out soon what I think about that one.
Comments
You do not have permissions to add comments.
This does not have any entries.
Ratings
Overall:
Value:
Performance: