Viewing Review: Mmmmm! - VeggieBoards
Mmmmm! Edit
by Roxi Combined Rating: 3.0

Imagine you are sitting down at a restaurant and the familiar aroma of decadent alfredo sauce whisks by your nostrils, making your stomach growl. Your waiter sets your plate down in front of you...
Pros Cons
  • So rich and yummy!
  • Expensive.

Imagine you are sitting down at a restaurant and the familiar aroma of decadent alfredo sauce whisks by your nostrils, making your stomach growl. Your waiter sets your plate down in front of you and you hastily slide a spoonful of the fettuccine pasta right into your mouth. Your tastebuds? Satisfied. Now imagine all of that again, only with vegan alfredo sauce.

This is just that - restaurant quality vegan alfredo sauce. It is awesome, tasty, rich, decadent, you name it. I prefer homemade alfredo sauce because I like the homemade taste more than the restaurant taste, but I can promise you that if you enjoyed rich, flavorful alfredo, you will enjoy this. Quick and easy, if you are running late and your family is craving alfredo, this is awesome to have around. The only con about this is the price: 7.99 on its original site. We have a family of 5 and we can eat a little over half of the jar in one serving. Although, it is cheap if you compare it to going out to get a fettuccine alfredo dinner and that's exactly what it tastes like!

Comments
You do not have permissions to add comments.
This does not have any entries.
Ratings
Overall:
Value:
Performance: