Viewing Review: YUM! - VeggieBoards
YUM! Edit
by Roxi Combined Rating: 4.5

This is my favorite vegan cheese! All of their cheeses are amazing. So much better than Daiya! Doesn't smell like feet and it doesn't stick to your teeth and it tastes so much more realistic....
Pros Cons
  • Perfect taste, perfect texture, perfect everything!
  • You can't find it anywhere!

This is my favorite vegan cheese! All of their cheeses are amazing. So much better than Daiya! Doesn't smell like feet and it doesn't stick to your teeth and it tastes so much more realistic. After I tried Teese, I will never go back to Daiya. So much more healthier than real cheese, too! I would recommend this product to anyone - omnivores included! The only thing that bums me out is that they sell it practically no where. We got lucky as we have a Whole Foods that sells 3 of them, but not the Creamy Cheddar sauce. It's really expensive to buy online so I will have to do with the cheeses they do supply.

This nacho sauce, OMG! If you were a cheesy nacho fan, you need to try this product. A tad zesty with a lot of cheese flavor, I couldn't stop eating it once I tried it. If I put a bowl of this in the middle of omnivores, I am positive that everyone would absolutely love this product and think it's real. My boyfriend's picky omnivorous sister who does not like any of the vegan cheeses adores this product. Definitely a 5 star from me!!

Comments
You do not have permissions to add comments.
goby 02-28-2013, 05:18 PM

I have some at home and I'll try it tonight. I bought it online and I've never seen it at a B&M store.

Ratings
Overall:
Value:
Performance: