Viewing Review: A good snack. Or meal (whole package is like 800 calories) :P - VeggieBoards
A good snack. Or meal (whole package is like 800 calories) :P Edit
by Puppet Master Combined Rating: 5.0
These were on the clearance shelves at my local Dominick's for only 99¢! (and it looks like they were selling them for 10.49 prior to that!)
I had never seen them in the store before then, never...
These were on the clearance shelves at my local Dominick's for only 99¢! (and it looks like they were selling them for 10.49 prior to that!)
I had never seen them in the store before then, never even heard of the company, in fact usually lots of stuff put in the clearance section I had never seen before (and vegan-friendly stuff shows up on there somewhat often), so I got two of them. They are really good! I had to consciously stop myself from eating them because I would have eaten both packages back-to-back. They are also very filling for their size (not a surprise, oats and dates do that). They are chocolaty, just like they say. They don't crumble; they keep their shape when you bite into them (assuming you don't just shove the whole thing into your mouth). My cat kept trying to eat them, so there's that. tongue3.gif
Comments
You do not have permissions to add comments.
Veganf33t 03-23-2013, 09:08 PM

Hahah, is your cat vegan? Laura Wholesome's Mint Double Fudge is so yummy! From this brand this my favorite!

Ratings
Overall:
Value:
Performance: