Viewing Review: Excellent Chicken Style Bullion - VeggieBoards
Excellent Chicken Style Bullion Edit
by smiling Combined Rating: 4.0

I have always loved BTB products. Many chefs use them as a short cut. The brand is well respected in the gourmet food community. I use this product all of the time. It's great b/c it doesn't...
Pros Cons
  • Easy, delicious, fills in perfectly for chicken stock
  • Pricey, salty

I have always loved BTB products. Many chefs use them as a short cut. The brand is well respected in the gourmet food community. I use this product all of the time. It's great b/c it doesn't taste like vegetable stock. While veggie stocks are wonderful in certain dishes, they can sometimes be too flavorful or busy for certain soups. This bullion does tastes just like the Lipton Cup O Noodle Broth as the above poster said. It is great for noodle soups, minestrone, tortilla soup, and the like. It's the best faux chicken broth product I have found. It is very easy to make as well. I add water to the soup pot, then add the amount of concentrate it calls for. It comes together very well. It is a bit on the salty side, so make sure to adjust your recipe accordingly. I also love their mushroom broth, but it is not vegan.

Comments
You do not have permissions to add comments.
This does not have any entries.
Ratings
Overall:
Value:
Performance: