Viewing Review: I love this and so does my omni family - VeggieBoards
I love this and so does my omni family Edit
by AlixJ18 Combined Rating: 4.5

I love the tofurky roast! It's one of the foods that with me, at first i thought was 'okay' but for some reason things i start out thinking are okay end up being my favorite foods and i get...
Pros Cons
  • Nice texture, great taste, lasts longer than other brands
  • Pricey

I love the tofurky roast! It's one of the foods that with me, at first i thought was 'okay' but for some reason things i start out thinking are okay end up being my favorite foods and i get addicted. It doesn't necessarily taste like turkey, which i don't really miss so that's okay, but it's so good i don't think most people will miss turkey, i cook it with the vegetables and the baste and it comes out moist and great. My boyfriend specifically asked for this for a special dinner after trying it once, and my mom loves it too, both omnis. Because of the price it is something i would only get during special occasions, i really wish they could make things like this cheaper because who doesn't sometimes just want thanksgiving in July? But when comparing to other celebration roasts it's a good buy, for about the same price with other brands all you get is the roast which is generally smaller, when with this you get the stuffed roast and gravy

Comments
You do not have permissions to add comments.
This does not have any entries.
Ratings
Overall:
Value:
Performance: