--
      --
        --
          50%
            25%
              4 Review(s)
              Reviews
                09-17-2013, 02:01 PM by natty6

I love these hot dogs. I think they are so much better than real hotdogs in a million ways. They have the perfect taste and texture to me. They are a perfect size and are relatively very healthy for a hotdog. They do not have preservatives, which is a good and a bad thing. Once opened, they will grow fluffy white, black, and red mold fast. I freeze them after opening them and just boil the frozen dogs like normal, they cook very fast. They have a good amount of protein and and can now be gri...

06-18-2012, 12:24 AM by 4everaspirit

These taste just like the other LightLife vegan dogs :P These aren't bad and would actually be okay for a vegan hot dog party ;P They don't taste quite like hot dogs, getting closer though!. They definitely have a tofu texture but that's okay, just put add a hot dog bun and your favorite condiments and it's set. ^_^

07-18-2012, 09:39 PM by Jennifer C

The three kids at my house really like these smart dogs, and one is a meat eater. She actually had no clue. I served them up and she ate her "hot dog", then said, "If you're all vegetarians, how come you're eating hot dogs!" To which I said, "They're not real meat " and she was surprised. 

So, I like them, because in a house where half are vegetarian and half aren't - these work well. 

Overall, I rarely serve them though, because one, they're a pro...

10-19-2013, 10:26 AM by junhong

These hotdogs are pretty good. I don't think they taste that much like the real thing, which is fine by me because I never liked hotdogs very much when I ate meat. My veggie sister also really enjoys them, which is great because she's pretty picky. I'm not sure what they taste like plain because I like them with ketchup and covered in shredded cheese!

Related Conversations
                      There are no related topics.
                      Members
                      No members own this product.
                      No members want this product.