--
      17%
        17%
          --
            50%
              6 Review(s)
              Reviews
                05-23-2012, 03:36 PM by River

Great texture, they get crispy very well, and the sauce is delicious. 

12-29-2012, 10:08 AM by goby

One of my favorites.  I absolutely love this.    I've read that some veg*n's avoid Gardein because it tastes so much like meat.  I agree.  I happen to like the taste of meat (don't get mad, I've been a vegetarian for 12+ years) and this tastes very much like meat.  Could be a good transition food for new vegetarians. 

Yummy with brown basmati rice. 

01-11-2014, 08:58 PM by varde

These things are amazing for any stir fry or Asian dish. just wish it had a bit more mandarin sauce most the time you to buy extra to make a good dish so it costs a bit more.

03-30-2014, 08:45 PM by s0ad

I just don't think I'm a fan of Gardein... I tried these because they looked so good and wanted to try something other than tofu in my stir fry. First, I thought the sauce was absolutely terrible. It didn't taste anything like the orange sauces I've had in the past. The pieces also stuck together quite a bit, which I found annoying, and the outer coating came off a few. I didn't enjoy the texture and found these barely tolerable. If I didn't hate wasting food I would have tossed them. The pi...

04-16-2014, 07:54 PM by Melp

These are amazing and even my Omni husband eats them!

Delicious with homemade vegan stir fry! Goes great with rice noodles, or noodles of any kind, and even in the stir fry!

An absolute must have for homemade Chinese food!

These are my favorite as you can tell!:hungry:

<<-Show More->>
                        Related Conversations
                        There are no related topics.
                        Members
                        No members want this product.