I'm having an Oktoberfest (read: sauerkraut, tofurky kielbasa, and good, good German beer) party to celebrate my heritage on Saturday, October 18th, which is also going to be a costume party. Come one come all!
- You are welcome to come up/down anytime that weekend
- You must have a costume or I'm forcing you to drink sauerkraut juice
- Scary costumes are encouraged. Dead things, monsters, mother in laws, etc
- Plenty of drinks will be consumed
- If you're planning on drinking, we have a few sofas, a futon, and a guest bed. No drinking or driving, or you'll get the 'kraut.
- I mean it about the 'kraut
- If you are coming by train I ask that you are here before 6pm on Saturday, so I don't have to worry about keeping someone sober to come get you
- Board games and rockband will be played
House rules of *******. Disagree, and you'll have to drink for insubordination. If you don't know how to play in general we'll teach you, and make you drink for delaying the game
- 2s and 3s are wild
- dealer is president for the first round and only the first round
- 2 of spades starts the first round
- you have to call last card
- you only have to be president once to make a rule
- if all you have left in your hand are clear card, you call trivia, ask a question, and whoever gets it right gets the cards
- you can throw in for a social
- all 4 cards of the same number down at the same time is a social
- you start the round again after a social
Any of you guys interested let me know. There will be plenty of vegan food, and plenty of my college friends. We're a very friendly group though.
Yay for oktoberfest!