Third Annual Pre-Thanksgiving Vegan Thanksgiving Potluck - Albany, NY - VeggieBoards
Forum Jump: 

#1 Old 10-03-2010, 11:52 AM
Veggie Regular

It's that time again... before we're all thrown to the omni-wolves to stare at the sacrificial turkey, let's be thankful for delicious cruelty-free eats at the THIRD ANNUAL PRE-THANKSGIVING VEGAN THANKSGIVING POTLUCK!! And this year, I've got TWO gravy boats!

Friends, partners, spouses, significant others, roommates, etc... of any dietary ilk welcome. Please keep all food vegan so everyone can enjoy everything!

When: Sunday, November 7, 2010; 2pm

Where: Latham NY (Albany County)

What do I need to do??: Bring a vegan dish to share and let us know in advance what that will be so we have a good variety. Don't forget appetizers and desserts!! Also bring your own plate, silverware, and cup so we don't add more disposables to the landfills!

I wanna come, now what: You can join our facebook group http://www.facebook.com/#!/group.php?gid=72658714023 and view the communal invitation there, or just send me a PM and I'll send you the address.

http://megatarian.blogspot.com
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the VeggieBoards forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page