Nevada Las Vegan Tattoo Shops - VeggieBoards
Forum Jump: 

#1 Old 02-26-2009, 09:13 AM
Veggie Regular

So, I have been emailing handfuls of tattoo shops in Las Vegas, to find out if any offer vegan ink....no luck yet. Mostly I get responses saying they don't even know what that is and they will have to find out from the distributor. I don't quite understand why its not important for tattooists to know what ingredients are in their inks. You would think they would want to know in case they were to change products and go for something different or better. Anywho, I will continue my search! If anyone in the Las Vegas area knows of a vegan friendly shop, please let me know.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

#2 Old 02-26-2009, 10:52 AM

I do not know of any shops that use vegan ink. I'm sorry. I just want to say hello. I live in Las Vegas.
#3 Old 05-24-2009, 07:08 PM
Veggie Regular

I'm in Vegas, too, and don't know of vegan tattoo shops here yet, but I wanted to say hi, too.

We have a little Vegas Vegan community growing. For example, we're doing Vegan Drinks: http://vegasvegandrinks.com/ and we have a meetup group: http://www.meetup.com/vegasveg/

But back to tattoos, here's a website/ blog all about vegan tattoos:

http://www.vegantattoos.com/

They list a tattoo place in LA that's vegan called Outer Limits: http://www.outerlimitstattoo.com/
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

#4 Old 05-27-2009, 10:56 AM
Veggie Regular

Awesome, thanks for the info Elaine! I had considered looking for a tattoo shop in LA since I've been meaning to make a drive there and it isnt very far. Thanks for all the links!
#5 Old 07-14-2010, 09:59 AM
Veggie Regular

Found a top rated vegan tattoo artist in Las Vegas if anyone is interested. My link
#6 Old 08-07-2011, 01:45 PM

Hey,
I just came across this and have been looking for the same thing. Your link didn't work, could you give me the name of the shop you found here?
#7 Old 06-12-2013, 05:33 PM

Vegas Val's Tattoos's ------------they do 100% vegan ink

Studio 110
9640 West Tropicana Avenue Suite 125, Las Vegas, NV 89147

702-821-5936 | get directions
#8 Old 08-17-2014, 09:18 AM

Red face Vegan tattoos

My artist is licensed here in Nevada and is absolutely amazing! He has a vegan tattoo process that, of course, includes vegan inks, and his work can be seen at instagram.com/chriswachal

His contact information is listed there and, upon sending him an email, he will let you know the name of the shop he works at. He is by appointment only.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the VeggieBoards forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page