Las Vegas 1 Night Only Screening of COWSPIRACY: The Sustainability Secret - VeggieBoards
Forum Jump: 
 
Thread Tools
#1 Old 08-15-2014, 11:12 AM
Veggie Regular
 
ElaineV's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Posts: 4,026
Las Vegas 1 Night Only Screening of COWSPIRACY: The Sustainability Secret

Please join us for an exclusive, one-night only screening of Cowspiracy: The Sustainability Secret. To attend, you MUST pre-purchase your ticket online at http://www.tugg.com/events/10349

COWSPIRACY: The Sustainability Secret is a groundbreaking feature-length environmental documentary following an intrepid filmmaker as he uncovers the most destructive industry facing the planet today – and investigates why the world's leading environmental organizations are too afraid to talk about it. As eye-opening as Blackfish and as inspiring as An Inconvenient Truth, this shocking yet humorous documentary reveals the absolutely devastating environmental impact large-scale factory farming has on our planet. You can see a trailer for the film here:

Come see Cowspiracy in a theater - this is an exclusive, one-night only screening of Cowspiracy: The Sustainability Secret.

You MUST pre-purchase your ticket online at TUGG. Remember to buy tickets for all your friends and family! Go here to buy your ticket: http://www.tugg.com/events/10349
ElaineV is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
#2 Old 08-15-2014, 04:53 PM
Veggie Regular
 
Naturebound's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Location: Minnesota
Posts: 4,609
My Dad just mailed me a copy of information on Cowspiracy: The Sustainability Secret as it is also premiering in Columbus Ohio on August 19th. I live in Minnesota, but if I find a way to get to see it I certainly will!

In the end, only kindness matters. - Jewel



To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Naturebound is offline  
#3 Old 08-25-2014, 09:27 AM
 
Join Date: Aug 2014
Posts: 1
Hi! Very interested to attend this with a friend..we both were curious if there will be a question/answer session with anyone who contributed to the making of the film? If so can you elaborate? Thanks in advance!



Quote:
Originally Posted by ElaineV View Post
Please join us for an exclusive, one-night only screening of Cowspiracy: The Sustainability Secret. To attend, you MUST pre-purchase your ticket online at http://www.tugg.com/events/10349

COWSPIRACY: The Sustainability Secret is a groundbreaking feature-length environmental documentary following an intrepid filmmaker as he uncovers the most destructive industry facing the planet today – and investigates why the world's leading environmental organizations are too afraid to talk about it. As eye-opening as Blackfish and as inspiring as An Inconvenient Truth, this shocking yet humorous documentary reveals the absolutely devastating environmental impact large-scale factory farming has on our planet. You can see a trailer for the film here:

Come see Cowspiracy in a theater - this is an exclusive, one-night only screening of Cowspiracy: The Sustainability Secret.

You MUST pre-purchase your ticket online at TUGG. Remember to buy tickets for all your friends and family! Go here to buy your ticket: http://www.tugg.com/events/10349
Andrekb is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
#4 Old 08-30-2014, 11:39 AM
Veggie Regular
 
ElaineV's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Posts: 4,026
Quote:
Originally Posted by Andrekb View Post
Hi! Very interested to attend this with a friend..we both were curious if there will be a question/answer session with anyone who contributed to the making of the film? If so can you elaborate? Thanks in advance!
Nope, sorry, no Q&A with the makers, just a screening of the film. It's an opportunity to see it on a big screen with other people in a real theater at a low cost.

I'm sure some groups will be going out to eat before or after the film. Nearby veg-friendly restaurants include The Yard House, California Pizza Kitchen, Whole Foods, Capriotti's Sandwich Shop, Kabuki Japanese Restaurant and few more.
ElaineV is offline  
#5 Old 09-04-2014, 02:10 PM
Veggie Regular
 
ElaineV's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Posts: 4,026
We've sold over 100 tickets so far and there's only about 20 left. So if you want to attend please buy your ticket asap online at http://www.tugg.com/events/10349
ElaineV is offline  
#6 Old 09-04-2014, 02:23 PM
Beginner
 
Join Date: Jul 2014
Posts: 169
I'm in DC but- do you know if this is more factual about the industry or more about why the environmental groups aren't talking about the issues? I'm trying to get a handle on what the movie's actually about.
anole is offline  
#7 Old 09-06-2014, 08:08 PM
Veggie Regular
 
ElaineV's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Posts: 4,026
Quote:
Originally Posted by anole View Post
I'm in DC but- do you know if this is more factual about the industry or more about why the environmental groups aren't talking about the issues? I'm trying to get a handle on what the movie's actually about.
I haven't seen it yet. That's one reason I organized to host it - so I could see it.
I've heard good things. I gather that it's a bit of both.

Update on our screening: only 15 tickets left.
ElaineV is offline  
#8 Old 09-07-2014, 11:21 AM
Veggie Regular
 
ElaineV's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Posts: 4,026
10 tickets left.

Also, this link is worth checking out: http://cowspiracy.com/fact-check/
ElaineV is offline  
Reply

Tags
cowspiracy , environment , event , movie , vegas

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the VeggieBoards forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in


Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page


Forum Jump: 

Posting Rules  
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off