Missouri Veg*n physicians - VeggieBoards
Forum Jump: 

#1 Old 04-19-2011, 01:34 PM

Hi!
It's looking as though my husband will soon transfer to his company's St. Louis branch (we are currently in Mississippi). I was wondering if anyone could recommend family doctors, OB/GYNs, pediatricians, etc. that are either vegetarian/vegan themselves, or, basically, don't frown upon it. The doctors we have here just give me a blank stare when I tell them I'm vegan.

Thanks!

The conventional view serves to protect us from the painful job of thinking.
ÂJohn Kenneth Galbraith, Canadian-American economist
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

#2 Old 01-16-2016, 02:37 PM

Lightbulb You have the wrong doctors

You have to get Natropathic doctors and nutritionists and herbal healers because the Medical way is to experiment on animals and do research on animals, dangerous synthetic drugs and dangerous surgery and the whole way of the Medicals are not compatible to the vegan, vegetarian and natural ways. You have to understand the difference.
#3 Old 01-16-2016, 02:43 PM
Veggie Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by countrygospel View Post
You have to get Natropathic doctors and nutritionists and herbal healers because the Medical way is to experiment on animals and do research on animals, dangerous synthetic drugs and dangerous surgery and the whole way of the Medicals are not compatible to the vegan, vegetarian and natural ways. You have to understand the difference.
Ugh. No.

I have lived in St. Louis most of my adult life (I'm 60), and have not yet encountered a physician who has frowned upon being veg*n. In fact, my ex's cardiologist told my ex that if the ex would simply eat as I did, my ex wouldn't need any heart or BP medications.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

#4 Old 01-16-2016, 03:49 PM
Super Moderator

Try here:
http://www.plantbaseddoctors.org/

I'm really glad you asked because I just found some in my ins. network!

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the VeggieBoards forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page