VeggieBoards

VeggieBoards (https://www.veggieboards.com/forum/)
-   Mississippi (https://www.veggieboards.com/forum/90-mississippi/)
-   -   Mississippi (https://www.veggieboards.com/forum/90-mississippi/2568-mississippi.html)

Michael 05-11-2003 04:09 AM

The place to dicuss local topics and to meet others in your area.

TokenVegInMS 10-11-2004 08:51 AM

Ha ha. Mississippi is the last state to receive a post.

sigh.... last again!

I just ventured into this forum for the first time. If anyone else in Mississippi finds their way here, give me a shout.

PurplePixie 02-17-2005 07:54 AM

Surprise, Surprise. I'm here now, are you?

TokenVegInMS 02-27-2005 01:14 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by PurplePixie View Post

Surprise, Surprise. I'm here now, are you?

Hola!

I sent you a PM.

naturalsusta 09-15-2005 11:44 PM

OOOOOOOOH, Mississippians. What's uuuuuuuuup? Haha. I'm in Mound Bayou yall. Where are yall from?

Monika

Junia 02-14-2006 06:59 AM

Hi to anyone who is still around to read this... doesn't seem to be a real active thread

I'm in northeast Mississippi. I'm a long-time lacto-ovo who is now a brand-new vegan. In other words, I am exceptionally weird for my little town!

deadend 09-20-2006 08:29 AM

hahahaha.

typical.

Katana 11-14-2006 03:55 PM

Hi everyone. I'm from McComb, MS. I thought that opening post was funny (about Mississippi being the last to receive a post or something, since we are always at the bottom of everything!). However, there is one important thing which we excel at-buying four-wheelers! I remember a couple of years ago, when I was a high school senior, my English teacher was saying something about how it's a shame that MS is always at the bottom of things. But then she mentioned the four-wheeler statistic. In addition, I read somewhere a while back that natives of some county in MS (can't remember which one) buy more tobacco than natives of any other county in the US. So, yes, we do excel at certain things down here. HA!

effloresce 12-22-2006 03:06 PM

Hey, just wanted to chime in! I live in Clinton. I'm a newbie, just starting out. I'm open to any suggestions!

Ahimsa! 02-04-2007 12:21 PM

I live northeast of Senatobia....due south of Olive Branch about 25 miles. Vegetarian (with vegan leanings for 30 years.

Jeannette649 04-05-2007 10:38 AM

i'm in Tupelo

or Saltillo, which is right next to Tupelo really

nice to see other people from Mississippi...

m38967 05-05-2007 06:02 PM

WoW. I got abit scared when i didn't see MISS on the first page. I'm in the tiny town of Winona. Anyone here heard of it? So very nice to see other veggies from MISS. I don't know of any other veggies in my town, but then again, i'm on my PC quite abit. I ought to get out and see if i can find some.

A little geographical background on me, i have only been in The South for 7 months now, i am originally from The Windy City, Chicago. And i do miss it so. It is the "prettiest city" in the world come summertime. I plan to visit around August to be with my little brother who is pregnant with his first child.

(lol-well his wife is) yippeee!

Hi....to all fellow veggies in Mississppi.

SayTheWord 11-03-2007 09:19 PM

So, I guess all the vegetarians in Mississippi can fit in to closet.

MsChris 01-02-2008 12:21 PM

One more vegetarian in MS here! I'm way up North in Hernando.

Michael 05-31-2008 04:26 PM

Now that each state has its own forum I'll be closing the state threads. Please continue any discussion by starting a new thread in this forum. Thanks!