Maryland - Page 13 - VeggieBoards
Forum Jump: 
Closed Thread

#361 Old 05-28-2007, 11:37 PM

Cool, yeah Frederick has tons of options. The Common Market is pretty new and features all the stuff that you could ever want. From branded items to locally-grown produce, its super great. Their eggless egg salad is the best!

Haven't been to MOM yet. Was planning on going on Sunday but the BBQ went longer than expected. Apparently though its pretty nice.

As for restaurants--there is a great Ethiopian restaurant downtown(http://tinyurl.com/2cs5jw). I'm actually not sure how vegan some of the foods are, but they certainly have vegan options, since Ethiopia has many bean options. There is also a great Vietnamese restaurant as well (http://tinyurl.com/ytkxmq). I went there for my bday this year and it was amazing! She even made me a taro pudding which was vegan, since I told her that myself and my friend were vegans. Very hospitable, and very welcoming.

Hope that helps.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

#362 Old 02-03-2008, 11:47 AM

Hey, is there anyone here who lives in Harford county? I'm looking for restaurants with vegan options. I'm vegan, GF is allergic to dairy, and I'm really getting tired of boca burgers.

A.
#363 Old 02-08-2008, 11:16 AM
Veggie Regular

Not sure about good options in Harford Co., but you should make the short drive down to Baltimore where good options abound. Be sure to find your way to Yabba Pot.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

#364 Old 02-08-2008, 01:13 PM
Administrator

Now that each state has its own forum I'll be closing the state threads. Please continue any discussion by starting a new thread in this forum. Thanks!

Follow me on Twitter - @_jorts
Closed Thread

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the VeggieBoards forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page