Illinois Returning VeggieBoarder - VeggieBoards
Forum Jump: 

#1 Old 06-15-2008, 06:01 PM

Hi, I am a returning VB-er in the Chicago suburbs. Glad to see old faces and new ones here.... Michael, it's great to see you married!!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

#2 Old 06-15-2008, 06:12 PM
Veggie Regular

welcome! where are you in the burbs? i hope you enjoy poking around here!
#3 Old 06-15-2008, 06:17 PM

Hi Smedley it's me in Glen Ellyn! Formerly "waliak"... How are you doing? Are you still meeting at the Chicago restaurants?
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

#4 Old 06-16-2008, 02:48 PM
Veggie Regular

Hi rochelle! Whenever I've looked at the bead store pictures from our weekend gathering, I've thought of you and wondered what you've been up to. Good to see you back!
#5 Old 06-16-2008, 03:46 PM
Veggie Regular

I remember you!
#6 Old 06-16-2008, 05:29 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolfie View Post

I remember you!

It's great to be remembered
#7 Old 06-16-2008, 05:33 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by carnelian View Post

Hi rochelle! Whenever I've looked at the bead store pictures from our weekend gathering, I've thought of you and wondered what you've been up to. Good to see you back!

My daughter and I ended up at the bead store almost by accident and when we went in I said, "Oh my God, I've been here before..." (*plays Twilight Zone music*) ...It's good to see you around here still
#8 Old 06-16-2008, 05:52 PM
Veggie Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by rochelle View Post

Hi Smedley it's me in Glen Ellyn! Formerly "waliak"... How are you doing? Are you still meeting at the Chicago restaurants?

i am doing great! and you? i havent been meeting due to finances, distance and kid problems! i will likely go to veggiefest in naperville though.
#9 Old 06-18-2008, 01:43 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by smedley View Post

i am doing great! and you? i havent been meeting due to finances, distance and kid problems! i will likely go to veggiefest in naperville though.

Sorry about the problems... Hope they clear up... It will be great to see you at VeggieFest! We are expecting 10,000 people this year. Where we're going to put them all is beyond me! Maybe the Center will have to rent a park next year...

Anyway, I am gardening and enjoying the wait until the big day (2 days, actually). I have a car so if you want to get together I wouldn't mind driving. I remember you lived somewhere relatively close...
#10 Old 06-20-2008, 08:05 AM
Veggie Regular

Hi Rochelle!! I'm Nicole!! It's always great to see another local face on the boards!! I live in Plainfield. Thank you so much for the link to VeggieFest. I would not have known had I not seen it!! Hope to see you around!! Peace & Love!!
#11 Old 06-22-2008, 09:45 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nickle00 View Post

Hi Rochelle!! I'm Nicole!! It's always great to see another local face on the boards!! I live in Plainfield. Thank you so much for the link to VeggieFest. I would not have known had I not seen it!! Hope to see you around!! Peace & Love!!

Nice to meet you!

Getting ready for VeggieFest is keeping us busy!

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the VeggieBoards forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page