Illinois Looking for a vegan/vegetarian roommate in Chicago (Logan Square) - VeggieBoards
Forum Jump: 

#1 Old 04-12-2010, 07:18 PM

My roommate and I recently found out that our third roommate is moving out in May. I figured I'd start here before Craigslist and I'm hoping for better results. If you're looking for vegan roommates and a great place to live for at least 6 months, comment or send me a message.

We're two young women looking for a third roommate in our gorgeous 3 bedroom apartment in Logan Square. It's a spacious 3rd floor unit with hardwood floors and lots of sunlight. Roommate could move in sometime in May, but at the latest by June 1. Were a five minute walk to the blue line, New Wave Coffee (vegan baked goods!), and the Logan Square farmers market. Short bus ride or drive to grocery store, Target, and gym. Rent per roommate is $450/month (heat and water included). Laundry and dryer in building.

ABOUT US: Were 2 laid back 23 year old women. We both work in the loop 40 hours a week and generally relax with TV or a book after work. I work for a legal aid organization and she is looking for a better job. I love geeky things like Battlestar Galactica and Star Trek but you wouldn't guess it when you meet me. My roommate's a little less geeky. We're a year out of college (both history majors) and enjoy going out on the weekends for some beers or cocktails, but we're not partiers and are respectful in the house. We have both been vegan for about 3 years and the smell of meat really puts us off. We love animals and whoever inquires must be cat friendly as we will have two 1 yr old cats joining us this summer.

We're looking for a responsible roommate male or female; gay or straight; non-smoking; and preferably vegan. Need someone who will be on time with rent, shares in doing chores, and respects our work schedules.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

#2 Old 05-23-2010, 01:58 AM
Veggie Regular

Just moved into the city, but I'd love to meet you two!

veganGO -
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
forum for vegan activists.
#3 Old 04-27-2014, 11:15 AM

im looking for a place from may ish to sept ish, ill be in chicago for work. would like to know more about the available room.

thanks!

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

#4 Old 04-27-2014, 12:38 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by veganjosh View Post

im looking for a place from may ish to sept ish, ill be in chicago for work. would like to know more about the available room.

thanks!

Unfortunately this thread is from 2010 :-(

#5 Old 03-15-2015, 10:27 AM

Metta&Karuna26

My name is Michael. Very interested in the room, it sounds perfect! Just the environment I need for more breathe room when doing yoga and meditation as well as people to share my vegetarian cooking with. Hope it's still available. You can reach me through text on 971-270-1008 Nameste ~*~
#6 Old 03-15-2015, 11:38 AM
Veggie Regular

Moderator Post

I'm locking this thread because it's almost 5 years since the opening poster was looking for someone to share an apartment with in Chicago. I can't believe that 5 years later, the situation is still the same.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi Michael and welcome to VeggieBoards. I've left your message in place just in case any member is aware of an appartment in Chicago where there is a room currently available.

Leedsveg: Moderator Team

Last edited by leedsveg; 03-15-2015 at 11:46 AM.
Closed Thread

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the VeggieBoards forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page