Florida So we've got South and Central, how about North? - Page 2 - VeggieBoards
Forum Jump: 

#31 Old 10-06-2009, 03:30 AM
Banned

gainesville rocks. i iive 6 miles out of town on 6 acres. so nice to enjoy all the benefits of rural living, and be so close to a decent sized city. not to mention that you're in the middle of the state, in easy striking range to either coast.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

#32 Old 10-06-2009, 03:35 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by cathiasplace View Post

Well, there are people there working (construction) and a sign saying "Coming Soon Whole Foods". So, I'm hoping it'll be a reality soon.

I have to say that's the worse thing about Jacksonville being so spread out. I am really excited about having a WF though. I like Native Sun for some stuff, but I really like WF.

i didn't care for the road system in jax. from gainesville, i just hop on 75. got a house in clearwater too, and they've redone the interstate going through tampa. it's really nice, i think. all in all, i don't deal with too much congestion on the roads. in jax, at least when i was there, it was terrible.
#33 Old 01-31-2010, 01:00 PM

I actually live in GA but I'm on 20 minutes north of J-vill.. Not a lot of vegans or vegetarians in my town.. however my Publix is pretty good about stocking vegan and vegetarian products.. usually I go down to Native Sun or Whole Foods twice a year and stock up on my bulk foods..

If any one in my area would like to meet up. give me a holla.. I would love some veggie friends
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

#34 Old 12-29-2012, 11:54 PM

Ocala. GF used to live in Jacksonville and talked about the farmer's market under the bridge? Hope to visit and check that out soon.

#35 Old 01-18-2013, 09:44 AM

I'm in Belleview and there is nothing here veg related. I wish we lived closer to a bigger city like Gainesville or Jacksonville.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the VeggieBoards forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page