Florida Worldwide VB Meetup Day...Sunday, November 1st! - Page 3 - VeggieBoards
Forum Jump: 

#61 Old 09-27-2009, 11:36 AM
Veggie Regular

Talking to hubby about this.. he would have to take Nov 1 off to make it there. Our anniversary is on Oct 28 but he's having a football party that day (yeah, and I got some leverage because of it ). So I was thinking maybe we could make an anniversary weekend out of this event... I've never been to Disney so we could go to the meetup on the 1st and spend the next two days (his 'weekend') at Disney or something. We might be able to work it out.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SobeVegChick View Post

Heya fellow South Floridians! The bf wants to take me out to celebrate my VeggieVersary. Do u think Sublime is the best choice?

Yes!!!

If you do decide to go, let me know and I will tell you what the best things on the menu are
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

#62 Old 09-28-2009, 04:29 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by chryssiie718 View Post

Hi MariaP! If you look on Happy Cow, you can find some other veg friendly places.

: omg ur a life saver, i've never heard of that before
#63 Old 10-11-2009, 04:12 PM
Veggie Regular

Just keep me updated please!

"Imperfection is beauty, madness is genius and it's better to be absolutely ridiculous than absolutely boring."
 Marilyn Monroe
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

#64 Old 10-11-2009, 07:05 PM
Veggie Regular

Nothing to update....we need some further discussion if this is gonna happen.

"Women & cats will do as they please, & men & dogs should relax & get used to the idea." Robert Heinlein
#65 Old 10-11-2009, 11:12 PM
Veggie Regular

I will be honest and say I do not plan things well. I can not help.

"Imperfection is beauty, madness is genius and it's better to be absolutely ridiculous than absolutely boring."
 Marilyn Monroe
#66 Old 10-24-2009, 08:38 AM
Veggie Regular

No responses on here in a long time.... I guess we aren't gonna be able to do the Meetup. We have encountered a problem ourselves as my son totaled his car and now we must share our truck. This creates an enormous problem with our freedom since he has a job. I really wanted to meet some of you and wanted to go to Ethos but since no one has said anything in a LONG time, I guess it won't happen. Maybe next year will be better for everyone or we could try to do a meet-up on our own.

"Women & cats will do as they please, & men & dogs should relax & get used to the idea." Robert Heinlein
#67 Old 10-28-2009, 09:33 PM
Beginner

I'm still up for this meetup! We are in Jax but going to Tampa this weekend any way to visit his mom. Any FL people up for meeting somewhere between Jax and Tampa (we do pass by Orlando!)
#68 Old 10-28-2009, 10:26 PM
Veggie Regular

Sorry we're definitely going to be in the keys on Nov 1, so we won't be attending
#69 Old 10-29-2009, 09:02 AM
Veggie Regular

I am afraid we can't do the meet-up either. I am very bummed out but our finances and the one vehicle deal just isn't gonna let it happen this time. I hope some of you do get the chance though! Maybe we can try to set up something for after the holidays.

#70 Old 10-29-2009, 09:41 AM
Veggie Regular

I won't be able to attend either unfortunately. We just made a trip to Orlando last weekend and our finances are a bit tight.
#71 Old 10-31-2009, 01:53 AM

Los Siento, but I moved to Indianapolis!
#72 Old 11-01-2009, 01:14 PM
Veggie Regular

Broke.

We should try to plan something another time though. Just because we cant on world vegan day dose not mean that we should not in the future.

Marilyn Monroe
#73 Old 11-01-2009, 01:27 PM
Veggie Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by girlystar View Post

Broke.

We should try to plan something another time though. Just because we cant on world vegan day dose not mean that we should not in the future.

I agree. I was thinking maybe we could attempt a meetup sometime after all the holiday fuss is over.

#74 Old 11-01-2009, 02:50 PM
Veggie Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by chryssiie718 View Post

I agree. I was thinking maybe we could attempt a meetup sometime after all the holiday fuss is over.

yes please, the months before Christmas are always hard.
#75 Old 11-03-2009, 09:33 PM
Veggie Regular

Well they always have the once a month vegan buffet in Tampa. I try to go but I have been very broke. Stupid not being able to find work!

Marilyn Monroe

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the VeggieBoards forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page