Looking for veggie housemate in North London... - VeggieBoards
Forum Jump: 

#1 Old 05-29-2008, 02:34 PM
Veggie Regular

Hope it's ok to put this here...

Anyway we are looking for a vegetarian or vegan housemate, there's me, female in my 30s and Debbie, female 40s, plus elderly long-haired tabby cat Shaggy Marley. We'd like someone mature but you don't have to be as old as us fairly clean would be nice, and you need to be working as the landlord won't allow someone on benefits. The room's quite big, Debbie's lived here for years so it's really homey, the garden's lovely as well, we are both vegetarian, it's in between Stamford Hill and Tottenham basically, excellent for transport as we have Seven Sisters tube and also overland and lots of buses. we're gay friendly too!

If you'd like more info please pm me and I'll give you Debbie's number.

Thanks!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

#2 Old 05-30-2008, 04:37 AM
Veggie Regular

Ok, sorry, apparently the guy that was moving out is staying after all...It's a shame actually as we don't really like him... oh well!
#3 Old 06-07-2008, 03:26 AM

Ah!!!!!!!! How disappointing I was getting so excited reading that first post. Oh well!!!!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

#4 Old 06-07-2008, 08:05 AM
Veggie Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by *Cat* View Post

Ah!!!!!!!! How disappointing I was getting so excited reading that first post. Oh well!!!!

it is a shame really as we don't like him and you'd fit in being another Kiwi like Debbie! Oh well, we are stuck with him!

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the VeggieBoards forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page