These forums are not meant to take the place of the other forums on the board. They are intended for people who want to discuss issues that are relevant to their area. This can include:
- Networking with other activists.
- Promoting your group, protests, or activities.
- Discussing legislation that affects your area.
- Discussing local restaurants and business.
- Planning ahead for trips (where is a good place to eat, etc.).
- Meeting other VB'ers in your area.
If your country is not listed and you would like to have it added send me a pm or post a request in the Community Assistance forum.
Please only post in a thread if you live in the area or if your post is relevant to that area.
Thanks in advance for your cooperation.