vegan fashion survey - VeggieBoards
Forum Jump: 

#1 Old 03-09-2019, 10:47 AM

vegan fashion survey

Hi everyone!

My nickname is Kika123 and I'm a student from the UK.

How is it going?

I'm 27 years old, living in Hull, recently became vegan (thanks to the "from farm to fridge" and "earthlings" documentaries), enjoying a number of hobbies of which organising is probably the most beloved. So, yes, this means, that I use apps for goal setting and tracking, and my computer files are in order, and I almost always know where my stuff is I do like playing basketball and cycling, listening to music (by genre lo-fi, piano, soundtrack, hip-hop, and rock are my favourites).

For those of you who opened this thread because you were interested in the survey, I first want to thank you and second I want to give you some background information to show you that this survey is actually not that scary or demanding to complete as it first may seem. So let us dive in.

The why?

Let me ask you this. Do you remember the last time you had a great idea? You probably worked on it for hours, days, or even weeks and hoped that once you finished it, everyone else would love it as much as you did. And what happened then? I had many of these moments in my life where I stopped working on a project or ended up with a product that nobody appreciated. If you can't relate to this, that's awesome, I'm very happy for you. But if you know what I'm talking about then you know the frustration of investing your time and effort into a project and not getting a reward from it. You may have even dropped some of the things you used to enjoy some years ago as a result. But maybe unnecessarily. Maybe all you needed was a different approach. Like me. I'm trying a different approach now which is basically asking the right people (not a lot of people) about some of the things I could be doing to help them solve their problem related to an area that I'm interested in. Sounds simple. But does it really work? That' what I'm trying to find out.

The what?

I'm doing this survey for my marketing module called "integrated communications and branding" and it was set by a local company specializing in animal-free and sustainable clothing. The aim of my task is to develop a new range of clothes that meet those determinants.

It also happens that I'm a vegan, so I take extra pleasure in doing this task.

So, these are the technical things that you need to know.

The how?

At this point, I respect your decision to not take part. Simply stop reading here and move on to the next thing. If you are, howerver, interested then read on...

Things to bear in mind are: you don't need to write perfect narratives. You don't need to use proper grammar. The point is not to sound academic when answering the survey questions. All you need to do is feel comfortable and be you. Some people find that unleashing everything onto a page helps, others prefer to carefully construct the entire piece. Do whatever works for you It is really about fun, comfort, creativity, and honesty.

explore the survey @ www . smartsurvey . co . uk /s/H31CY/ (please arrange the url accordingly in your browser (this posting rule is really odd))

The who?

*Ideally, you would be interested in or concerned about fashion (don't need to be an expert, just enjoy clothes and/or accessories)
*between 25-45 years of age
*live in Britain (it would be lovely to hear from all of you guys but then I wouldn't be true to my project brief. So fill it out only if you live in the UK)

And with that said, why don't you now grab a cup of coffee, lean back in your chair, open that survey, take a deep and happy breath, and let your personality shine through your answers?

start the survey now @ www . smartsurvey . co . uk /s/H31CY/ (please arrange the url accordingly in your browser)

Hopefully, I have covered all that you needed to know to complete this survey, and you are now able to see that it's not actually that big of a job. Should you have any questions or just want to talk, then drop me a message.

Have a wonderful day!

Kika123

Last edited by kika123; 03-10-2019 at 09:27 AM.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the VeggieBoards forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page