Vegan shoes urgently required. - VeggieBoards
Forum Jump: 
 2Likes
  • 1 Post By crick
  • 1 Post By veganpisceslady

#1 Old 12-29-2015, 09:14 AM

Vegan shoes urgently required.

hi - i always wear either dunlop green flash or sandals but on rare one off special occasions were formal dress is required i borrow my brothers leather shoes:-(

however i wish redress my concern regarding by purchasing a pair of vegan shoes - size 11 wide/extra wide fitting.

can anyone please advise regarding
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

#2 Old 01-06-2018, 11:45 AM

Try a site called vegetarian shoes also i know saucony make vegan friendly stuff(no leather/animal glue)
#3 Old 05-26-2018, 03:04 AM

try address chic vegan shoes and I hope your problem get solved
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

#4 Old 05-26-2018, 09:02 AM
Veggie Regular

Back in the day, the only vegan shoes for men were Doc Martens.
Doc Maten's have a distinctive look and at work-related things that was always a good tell.

But nowadays there are dozens of brands. Although you might want to go "traditional vegan" and get them. Doc's have a couple of different looks.
https://www.zappos.com/vegan-doc-martens

Just checked Zappos, and you might be best with the Doc Martens after all. For a dressy appearance in size 11 they might be the only choice.
#5 Old 05-27-2018, 05:23 AM

It's not easy to find vegan Docs in Sydney, or that ship from Australia. Theyre also very expensive - with often only patchy sizes available.

Last edited by APhilosophicalGent; 05-27-2018 at 05:31 AM.
#6 Old 05-27-2018, 10:42 AM
Veggie Regular

Doc Marten is a British Company. I think Ireland is nearby.

Also like most shoe companies, they are now made in Asia. So I would think there is some way to get them in Austrailia. But the guy asking the question is from Ireland. so for him, it should be no problem.

For people with smaller feet or don't want dress shoes there are lots and lots of choices. Doc Martens and New Balance were my usual go -to. but just now while I was looking up some ideas for Zonto I found dozens of new options. Sketchers even makes a couple of vegan choices.

I think New Balance is going to remain my favorite. So many of the shoe companies have outsourced their manufacture to Asia, where it's pretty likely that the working conditions are pretty awful. It seems almost hypocritical to avoid animal exploitation and not avoid human exploitation.
#7 Old 05-28-2018, 05:43 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by zonto View Post
hi - i always wear either dunlop green flash or sandals but on rare one off special occasions were formal dress is required i borrow my brothers leather shoes:-(

however i wish redress my concern regarding by purchasing a pair of vegan shoes - size 11 wide/extra wide fitting.

can anyone please advise regarding
Try site addresschic where you will get best vegan shoes which are pvc and pu less
#8 Old 06-11-2018, 01:33 PM
Veggie Regular

I buy my vegan shoes at Payless.

"I dream of a better tomorrow, where chickens can cross the road and not be questioned about their motives." -- Ralph Waldo Emerson
#9 Old 06-11-2018, 08:52 PM

Unicorngoods.com They sell vegan formal dress shoes. I think they may have what you are looking for.
Avesu.eu Vegan formal dress shoes. I think this site will also have what you are looking for.
Lulus.com
Urbanexpressions.net
Mooshoes
Mr. H. likes this.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the VeggieBoards forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page