Free Vegan Food Fair! - Sheffield - Sat 4th Dec - VeggieBoards
Forum Jump: 

#1 Old 11-18-2010, 01:59 PM

Sheffield Animal Friends are putting on this event on Saturday 4th December 2010, the Food Fair will run from 11am 4pm at the Quaker Meeting House, 10 St. James Street, Sheffield S1 2EW. And it's Free Entry!

The Fair is mainly aimed at attracting non-vegans to come along to sample free vegan food to find out about how delicious vegan food can be, and also to find out about the many benefits for animals, people and the planet of veganism. So please come along and bring your friends and family too! There will be a wide range of delicious free vegan food on offer, and there will also be a S.A.F Vegan & Animal Rights Info stall, a Sea Shepherd Stall and a Doris Banham Dog Rescue Stall. As well as cooking demos, a talk on veganism, film showings and a raffle.

Running order on the day:
11.30am - Bread Baking (by Max),
12.30pm - Vegan Curries (by Nirmal),
1.30pm - Chocolate Truffles (by Jonny).
2.30pm - Why Vegan Talk (by Olly)

Throughout the day the new 30 minute Vegan Society film Making The Connection will be shown too.

Hope to see you there! :-D

www.sheffieldaf.org.uk
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

#2 Old 11-18-2010, 02:43 PM
Veggie Regular

Bah, I'm really close to sheffield but I'm working that day

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
#3 Old 11-26-2010, 03:19 PM
Veggie Regular

I might pop in also if I can persuade a friend to come along with me Damn having no veg*n friends round here!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

#4 Old 12-03-2010, 01:47 AM
Veggie Regular

I'm in Sheffield, and if I was in the area I'd go and gobble up the free vegan food, but sadly I'm busy

Hello other sheffield veg*ns btw! x
#5 Old 12-03-2010, 02:46 AM
Veggie Regular

I'm not going to be able to make this - we're under 20" of snow here!! The buses aren't running properly from my area (I'd have to walk miles just to go to the first bus stop they're coming to) and I can't get a lift.
Quite sad I can't make it, silly weather
#6 Old 12-04-2010, 02:53 PM
Beginner

I'm a bit annoyed I just read that there, i'm sure I could have dragged a friend with me to sheffield as i'm only in Glasgow lol

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the VeggieBoards forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page