Smell of cheese made me ill - VeggieBoards
Forum Jump: 

#1 Old 03-10-2008, 02:46 PM
Veggie Regular

Something happened today, that's never happened to me before so i thought i'd share!!

I had a job delivering phone books today, and one of the places i had to deliver to was a cheese factory.

I walked into the reception, no one was around so i just put the book on the desk. The inside of the place smelt really strongly of cheese, and i felt physically sick. I ran back outside to get fresh air and had to sit down. The person i was delivering with asked if i was ok, and probably thought i was a bit weird lol. I just felt really ill from smelling it, and it took me a while to get up and carry on.

I've never had anything like it happen before
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

#2 Old 03-10-2008, 04:13 PM
Veggie Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by Punk_in_Drublic View Post

Something happened today, that's never happened to me before so i thought i'd share!!

I find the smell of cheese repulsive too. I especially hate going into a pizza place or a deli where it's being melted I don't know how people eat that stinky phlegmy crud.

"If you want to know where you would have stood on slavery before the civil war, don't look at where you stand on slavery today, look at where you stand on animal rights." - Paul Watson.

Every animal you eat
was running for her life

#3 Old 03-10-2008, 04:34 PM
Veggie Regular

It doesn't smell good to me either.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

#4 Old 03-10-2008, 05:26 PM
Veggie Regular

hahaha...im laughing b/c this just happened to me tonight. i was coming out into the dining room and the smell from my mothers food was absolutely disgusting. i thought she had cooked meat b/c it smelt that bad, turns out it was only cheese! but OMG, repulsive.

i have to say though, i still like the smell of pizza parlors. lol.
#5 Old 03-11-2008, 03:50 PM
Beginner

Pizza doesn't bother me either, but when I let my son have some real parmesan cheese on his pasta, it smelled terrible!
#6 Old 03-12-2008, 08:06 AM

When I made the vegetarian transition, apart from doing it for ethical reasons, meat repulsed me by that point. However, when I decided to go vegan, I still loved a lot of dairy products and didn't think I would ever be as disgusted with it as I am with meat, but just yesterday I smelled some cheese on a friend's pizza and the same thing happened to me: I felt sick.

It's strange to say, but it's a good feeling!
#7 Old 03-12-2008, 08:11 AM
Veggie Regular

It smells like foot bacteria.

"If you want to know where you would have stood on slavery before the civil war, don't look at where you stand on slavery today, look at where you stand on animal rights." - Paul Watson.

Every animal you eat
was running for her life

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the VeggieBoards forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page