VeggieBoards banner

70% of Beyond Meat consumers are omnivorous

1K views 3 replies 3 participants last post by  oldmanveggie 
#1 ·
#3 ·
It is so great to see this - I watched a Rich Roll video yesterday and he emphasized how important it is to encourage this "bit at a time" conversion away from animal products. Very few people start to eat plant based or become vegan the first moment they hear about it as an option and so if these burgers even get people to think about the topic, it is a great start!

They have been hard to find in Canada and yet I see that A&W are going to be serving them here soon!! that is amazing.

Emma JC

#4 ·
It is so great to see this - I watched a Rich Roll video yesterday and he emphasized how important it is to encourage this "bit at a time" conversion away from animal products. Very few people start to eat plant based or become vegan the first moment they hear about it as an option and so if these burgers even get people to think about the topic, it is a great start!

They have been hard to find in Canada and yet I see that A&W are going to be serving them here soon!! that is amazing.

Emma JC
The Beyond Burgers have been selling like hotcakes near where I live in Southern California. Last week I picked up a bunch of them from a local store, and the store must have had like 50 or so packets in the freezer. Today I went by the store to pick up some more, and they were all out. I had to drive around several stores to find more. The cashier who rung me up asked about the burger, saying she always wanted to try one. I told her they were great, and they were very hard to find.

One thing I noticed is that they sometimes sell these in the frozen burger section, and not in the organics section, so you might have to check around in the store.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.