VeggieBoards

VeggieBoards (https://www.veggieboards.com/forum/)
-   Vegan Support Forum (https://www.veggieboards.com/forum/60-vegan-support-forum/)
-   -   Favorite Vegan Fast Food? (https://www.veggieboards.com/forum/60-vegan-support-forum/188249-favorite-vegan-fast-food.html)

Gwar 08-24-2015 11:45 AM

Favorite Vegan Fast Food?

Here is D.C. my go to is a place called Cava Mezze Grill, I always get their bowl with supergreens, hummus, harrisa, falafel, tomato and cucumbers, cabbage, quinoa, and other toppings with tahini dressing.

What are your favorite vegan fast food places and meals?

mrgrimm 08-24-2015 03:01 PM

chipotle, sofritas with every veg and guacamole in a burrito!

Werewolf Girl 08-24-2015 11:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mrgrimm (Post 3759297)

This was going to be my answer! :p

I also love veggie sushi and falafel, we have a lot of each in my city and it's really convenient.

Subway can also be great in a pinch, I often get the veggie patty (only vegan in Canada!) with avocado, lots of veggies and the house sandwich sauce. Delicious. :drool:

no whey jose 08-25-2015 01:46 AM

I've been craving vegetable sushi since someone posted about it here, but there isn't a single sushi bar in my town! 😾

I'm going to have to go with burritos. No matter which restaurant you visit, you're bound to find tasty vegan options. When I lived in Georgia, our local burrito place offered marinated tofu, grilled peppers, and an assortment of veggies including fresh baby spinach. I miss it!

Pizza and Chinese takeaway are great options, too. We order from Papa John's when they do their two-for-one deal (since we have very different tastes in pizza) about twice a month.

If you're looking for REALLY fast food, like drive-thru, then I'd have to go with Taco Bell or a similar chain taco place.

Gwar 08-25-2015 07:32 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mrgrimm (Post 3759297)

I like chipotle burritos too, but my local one has no care, the last time I got one, one of the workers somehow got a big glob of cheese in the guac that I asked for then got upset that I asked them to do it over. They are good though.

Gwar 08-25-2015 07:34 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by no whey jose (Post 3759817)
I've been craving vegetable sushi since someone posted about it here, but there isn't a single sushi bar in my town! 😾

I'm going to have to go with burritos. No matter which restaurant you visit, you're bound to find tasty vegan options. When I lived in Georgia, our local burrito place offered marinated tofu, grilled peppers, and an assortment of veggies including fresh baby spinach. I miss it!

Pizza and Chinese takeaway are great options, too. We order from Papa John's when they do their two-for-one deal (since we have very different tastes in pizza) about twice a month.

If you're looking for REALLY fast food, like drive-thru, then I'd have to go with Taco Bell or a similar chain taco place.

Man there is a place here in DC called &Pizza, great vegan options toppings include vegan beef crumbles spicy chickpeas and falafel and of course spinach and other veggies.

I was apprehensive about Chinese because of the possibility of fish or oyster sauces, I think I went with the safe option recently when I ordered veggie fried rice w/ no egg and schezuan tofu

Linky 08-25-2015 01:18 PM

I dig the hash browns from Dunkin Donuts. I dig them so much in fact that I usually order 5 orders just to fill my inner starch loving beast. :p

Chipotle is another place I eat at sometimes. The rice, pinto beans with veggies bowl fills me up fast. And I cannot get enough of the Chipolte pepper sauce!

no whey jose 08-25-2015 02:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Linky (Post 3760201)
I dig the hash browns from Dunkin Donuts. I dig them so much in fact that I usually order 5 orders just to fill my inner starch loving beast. [emoji14]

Chipotle is another place I eat at sometimes. The rice, pinto beans with veggies bowl fills me up fast. And I cannot get enough of the Chipolte pepper sauce!

They never give you enough hash browns in an order, do they? I always get at least two.

LedBoots 08-25-2015 05:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gwar (Post 3759217)
Here is D.C. my go to is a place called Cava Mezze Grill, I always get their bowl with supergreens, hummus, harrisa, falafel, tomato and cucumbers, cabbage, quinoa, and other toppings with tahini dressing.

What are your favorite vegan fast food places and meals?

I want That! ^^^ :D

jmb 08-25-2015 05:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by no whey jose (Post 3759817)

I'm going to have to go with burritos.

Oh man. Towards the end of *every* hike, the need for burritos is out of control. Soooo many burritos are consumed afterwards :)