• 2 Post By Go Vegan
  • 1 Post By Vidal Pierre
  • 4 Post By Auxin
  • 1 Post By Naturebound
  • 2 Post By LeThieu92

#1 Old 06-12-2015, 11:44 AM
Beginner

But they're just ''daft Animals''

A poster on the forum said that comment in quotations. Really upset me yet its such a comment response from the majority of the population who are in favour or support the deaths of billions of Animals every year. What I've learnt about Veganism is the more I'm vegan the more evil and veil the worlds seems. I just don't know what to say anymore.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

#2 Old 06-12-2015, 11:48 AM
Ankle Biter

Stay off forums with daft people!!!

It is our choices that show what we truly are far more than our abilities. ~A. Dumbledore
#3 Old 06-12-2015, 03:06 PM
Not such a Beginner ;)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vidal Pierre View Post
A poster on the forum said that comment in quotations. Really upset me yet its such a comment response from the majority of the population who are in favour or support the deaths of billions of Animals every year. What I've learnt about Veganism is the more I'm vegan the more evil and veil the worlds seems. I just don't know what to say anymore.
I think he was talking about draft horses that the Amish use for transportation and farming.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

#4 Old 06-12-2015, 09:25 PM
Veggie Regular

Cool

Quote:
I think they meant the human race.

Anytime I think I'm perfect, I remember that my cousin lives on an island, and I've never walked over to visit her.
#5 Old 06-13-2015, 03:27 AM
Beginner

Quote:
Originally Posted by LedBoots View Post
I think he was talking about draft horses that the Amish use for transportation and farming.
He didn't say draft though.
Purp likes this.
#6 Old 06-13-2015, 03:51 AM
Beginner

Quote:
Originally Posted by LedBoots View Post
I stand corrected!
Purp likes this.
#7 Old 06-15-2015, 07:30 PM
Veggie Regular

Quote:

Just tune out those people. Subscribe to forums like this. Or FB pages of animal rights organizations. You will feel like you're surrounded by vegans .
#8 Old 06-15-2015, 07:37 PM
Vegan as f**k

Quote:
I think it's certainly true that when you first become vegan (or vegetarian for that matter) you are acutely aware that a lot of very dark things occur on a massive scale every day of the year. This can make the world seem evil. But remember that you, and many like you, are doing the right thing and hopefully one day your compassion will become the norm
Purp and Jasminedesi16 like this.
#9 Old 06-16-2015, 10:09 AM
Beginner

^^^I really do hope my compassion becomes the norm but sadly I think that's not anytime soon
Purp likes this.
#10 Old 06-16-2015, 01:06 PM
Oryzatarian

Isnt it funny, when we hear a 1 year old babbling nonsense it rarely bothers us.
Yet when a 31 year old is babbling nonsense we make it bother us.
Purp, mecanna, Naturebound and 1 others like this.
#11 Old 06-16-2015, 05:13 PM
Veggie Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by Auxin View Post
Isnt it funny, when we hear a 1 year old babbling nonsense it rarely bothers us.
Yet when a 31 year old is babbling nonsense we make it bother us.
I always look forward to your posts Auxin.
Purp likes this.

In the end, only kindness matters. - Jewel

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
#12 Old 06-17-2015, 09:36 AM
Beginner

It's hard not to see the world as a negative aweful place. You realize how cruel people are to each other and other living creatures. The way i see the world is "people suck" hahaha. But when interact with someone that doeabt suck everything seems better in that instant which is good

Envoyé en utilisant Tapatalk.
leedsveg and Jasminedesi16 like this.

LeThieu92
Amour sans question, amour simple, amour pour le coeur

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the VeggieBoards forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page