My First Youtube Video as a Vegan - VeggieBoards
Forum Jump: 

#1 Old 06-09-2015, 05:09 AM

My First Youtube Video as a Vegan

Hey everyone! Well, my first couple posts on here were about transitioning to a vegetarian, and the struggles I went through. Now its 6 months later, and I'm proud to say I'm 100% Vegan, and i just made my first youtube video! I just created my channel, which is just my name, "Megan Kriss" however my youtube name is EarthYourself. Thats what all of my videos will be titled. Please go check out my video, and subscribe if you like it! I will be posting many more. In this video, i completed my first Q&A, answering some of your questions from my tumblr. So if you've been asking questions go see if i answered yours!! I also talk a little bit about myself, to basically introduce myself. This channel will include videos like, what i eat in a day, my healthy diets, what i like to eat on my cheat days, my workout routines, and even a lot more of my music, (i love to sing) which I've been trying to do a lot more of. Basically just a combination of things that make me happy. So please go like and subscribe to my channel, i would really appreciate it!!! thank you! The link is below!!!

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC_S...oLRQ7LgEzTW63g
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

#2 Old 06-09-2015, 06:34 AM
Veggie Regular

just saw your video! your video was well put together and you are cute as a button!
#3 Old 07-28-2015, 08:46 AM

Nice! just subscribed (:

I'm also a vegan youtuber (just started too) and I'd love it if you checked out my channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCaOpCeCdi8rjJ1vSUnMrCVQ

I also have a "What I Eat in a Day" VEGAN video: https://youtu.be/KvTDrHKE8Ek
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

#4 Old 07-28-2015, 01:21 PM
Beginner

Cool video and well spoken.

It's a shame you live on another continent as I also sing and play guitar!

Tags
Vegan , vegetarian , youtube

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the VeggieBoards forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page