Typical "Omnivorisms" - VeggieBoards
Forum Jump: 
 7Likes
  • 1 Post By MozIsMyShepherd
  • 2 Post By Go Vegan
  • 1 Post By MozIsMyShepherd
  • 3 Post By Go Vegan
 
Thread Tools
#1 Old 02-13-2015, 01:01 PM
Veggie Regular
 
Join Date: Aug 2014
Posts: 208
Typical "Omnivorisms"

Lets keep these short and sweet.


Here is mine:


Guy in comments says: "66 people who disliked this probably addicted to bacon and believe that life is all about eating without considering animals."

Omni says: "Don't bring your vegetarianism/veganism into this. Respect people's choices."


"Don't talk about your choices, you should respect peoples choices."

Diesel is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
#2 Old 02-13-2015, 01:48 PM
Beginner
 
LeThieu92's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2014
Posts: 110
Quote:
Originally Posted by Diesel View Post
Lets keep these short and sweet.


Here is mine: Youtube Video


Guy in comments says: "66 people who disliked this probably addicted to bacon and believe that life is all about eating without considering animals."

Omni says: "Don't bring your vegetarianism/veganism into this. Respect people's choices."


"Don't talk about your choices, you should respect peoples choices."

That's amazing! Lol!!!!

LeThieu92
Amour sans question, amour simple, amour pour le coeur
...

LeThieu92 is offline  
#3 Old 02-13-2015, 01:49 PM
Lovable misanthrope
 
MozIsMyShepherd's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2015
Location: London
Posts: 1,398
I'd say I respect life, I don't have to respect your choice if it involves slavery, torture and murder
Jasminedesi16 likes this.

it takes guts to be gentle and kind
MozIsMyShepherd is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
#4 Old 02-13-2015, 05:38 PM
Vegan as f**k
 
Go Vegan's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2014
Location: Worthing, England
Posts: 2,228
I don't respect anyone's choice to eat meat...The reason being that I don't respect any choice which causes unnecessary harm...
Jasminedesi16 and Kirchoff888 like this.

Why is the suffering and killing of animals wrong? Because the value of a sentient organism's life is priceless. They are their own beings and have their own lives and loves. They have higher emotions and thought processes. Their minds are different from ours in degree, not kind - meaning that fundamentally there are critical similarities.
Go Vegan is offline  
#5 Old 02-16-2015, 07:52 AM
Veggie Regular
 
rasitha.wijesekera's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2015
Posts: 551
Quote:
Originally Posted by Go Vegan View Post
I don't respect anyone's choice to eat meat...The reason being that I don't respect any choice which causes unnecessary harm...
Seriously, those people just can't understand that we can't respect their choice to eat meat while it brings suffering to billions of animals every year.
rasitha.wijesekera is offline  
#6 Old 02-18-2015, 05:02 AM
Vegan as f**k
 
Go Vegan's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2014
Location: Worthing, England
Posts: 2,228
If they understood, they would be vegan/ veggie...
Go Vegan is offline  
#7 Old 02-18-2015, 10:55 AM
Veggie Regular
 
amira23's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Posts: 203
Quote:
Originally Posted by Diesel View Post
Lets keep these short and sweet.


Here is mine: Youtube Video


Guy in comments says: "66 people who disliked this probably addicted to bacon and believe that life is all about eating without considering animals."

Omni says: "Don't bring your vegetarianism/veganism into this. Respect people's choices."


"Don't talk about your choices, you should respect peoples choices."



The answer to the omni post is "But I don't respect your choices."
amira23 is offline  
#8 Old 02-18-2015, 08:17 PM
Don't Eat Animals.
 
Vegan Dave's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Location: USA
Posts: 1,291
Omnis shouldn't make their mistakes our problems.

All animals should be respected & should have the ability to lead a natural & enjoyable life. This means not eating them, or abusing them in any way.
Vegan Dave is offline  
#9 Old 02-19-2015, 02:24 AM
Veggie Regular
 
Naturebound's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Location: Minnesota
Posts: 4,609
Yesterday in my cubicle at work I had to endure comments from my neighbors having a conversation about meat. My neighbor was trying to go vegetarian for a while and had cut out red meat but was still eating chicken. She told someone else she wasn't going to feel bad about it because chickens are stupid anyway. Yeah...this is the meat eater mentality.

In the end, only kindness matters. - Jewel



To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Naturebound is offline  
#10 Old 02-19-2015, 04:00 AM
Super Moderator
 
silva's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: U.S.A.
Posts: 8,949
The news was about a new trend with bodybuilders of drinking breast milk. The newscasters were being all disgusted by it, and had doctors discuss the nutrition associated with it not being that good for you, all as though the bottles of dairy are something else.
In reality humans drinking human milk should be thought more normal, even if adults
silva is offline  
#11 Old 02-19-2015, 11:13 PM
Lovable misanthrope
 
MozIsMyShepherd's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2015
Location: London
Posts: 1,398
Quote:
Originally Posted by Naturebound View Post
Yesterday in my cubicle at work I had to endure comments from my neighbors having a conversation about meat. My neighbor was trying to go vegetarian for a while and had cut out red meat but was still eating chicken. She told someone else she wasn't going to feel bad about it because chickens are stupid anyway. Yeah...this is the meat eater mentality.
So following her logic anyone stupid has to be killed and eaten? I'd say half of human population will then be wiped out!
Naturebound likes this.

it takes guts to be gentle and kind
MozIsMyShepherd is offline  
#12 Old 02-21-2015, 03:15 AM
Vegan as f**k
 
Go Vegan's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2014
Location: Worthing, England
Posts: 2,228
Quote:
Originally Posted by Naturebound View Post
Yesterday in my cubicle at work I had to endure comments from my neighbors having a conversation about meat. My neighbor was trying to go vegetarian for a while and had cut out red meat but was still eating chicken. She told someone else she wasn't going to feel bad about it because chickens are stupid anyway. Yeah...this is the meat eater mentality.
That is a horrible thing for her to say

Chickens are lovely animals with complex social structures!

Go Vegan is offline  
#13 Old 02-21-2015, 03:17 AM
Vegan as f**k
 
Go Vegan's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2014
Location: Worthing, England
Posts: 2,228
Quote:
Originally Posted by silva View Post
The news was about a new trend with bodybuilders of drinking breast milk. The newscasters were being all disgusted by it, and had doctors discuss the nutrition associated with it not being that good for you, all as though the bottles of dairy are something else.
In reality humans drinking human milk should be thought more normal, even if adults
Completely agree! Many cultures around the world consider it weird to drink animal's milk - I think particularly in the Far East...
Go Vegan is offline  
Reply

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the VeggieBoards forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in


Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page


Forum Jump: 

Posting Rules  
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off