• 1 Post By Purp
  • 1 Post By Marjoram
  • 1 Post By Vegan Dave
  • 1 Post By Bruce V
  • 1 Post By Werewolf Girl

#1 Old 12-02-2014, 08:04 AM
Part-Time Russian

Month 6 and going strong.

Temptation after temptation came and went and still Vegan. despite ridicule at thanksgiving and temptation at the scottish festival. I have managed to stay strong for 6 months.

A little update on my journy.

As you know I'm a student chef. Well I've decided to get a Dual Major and continue my education as a Cullinary Nutritionist. everyone says no one will want a Vegan nutritionist :/ but I think I can really help people with their health and cook tasty vegan meals for them. :/ you guys think I'm making the right decision?

I hope to go strong another 6 mos and for life.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

#2 Old 12-02-2014, 11:33 AM
Veggie Regular

Good for you!! I'd love a vegan nutritionist in my life, if you ever head north (I'm in Seattle).

Anytime I think I'm perfect, I remember that my cousin lives on an island, and I've never walked over to visit her.
#3 Old 12-02-2014, 12:00 PM
Veggie Regular

First congrats! Many don't make it past a few months, you are good to go, the critical period is over.
Vegan nutritionist? I doubt there are many of those, you'll be swarming in jobs You could also write a book with all the recent studies etc and recipe ideas, planning meals and all the stuff nutritionists can bring. Despite the available information online many vegan are not eating well or balanced!
Purp likes this.

"To the world you may be just one person, but to one life you may be the world."

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

#4 Old 12-02-2014, 03:44 PM
Don't Eat Animals.

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!

You might not realize how fortunate you are. First, you are eating a healthy diet....not the standard American diet, (SAD). Also, you're learning how to be a healthy chef. How cool is that?

Plus.....the fact that you are doing it in an area that is not really known for healthy eating......what a brave endeavor!!

I bet after graduation you will be in play to be a vegan chef in a top notch restaurant!! (Maybe not local).

Good luck and continued success!!!!
Purp likes this.

All animals should be respected & should have the ability to lead a natural & enjoyable life. This means not eating them, or abusing them in any way.
#5 Old 12-02-2014, 05:38 PM
V for Vegan

Congratulations VC! Follow your heart!
Purp likes this.

--
#6 Old 12-03-2014, 03:08 PM
Super Moderator

Woohoo, congratulations! You rock!
Purp likes this.

"If we could live happy and healthy lives without harming others... why wouldn't we?" - Edgars Mission
#7 Old 12-05-2014, 04:23 AM

Congrats... i was a chef for 20 years. It is a very hard lifestyle. I missed so many bdays and get togethers over that time.. gl with ur studies.. im sure u know its not easy work, although im sure being a nutrionist(sp?) Isnt as demanding..
#8 Old 12-05-2014, 10:03 AM

Yay well done!

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the VeggieBoards forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page