Forum Jump: 
 6Likes
  • 1 Post By seedgirl
  • 2 Post By vegan2005
  • 3 Post By vegan2005

#1 Old 09-23-2014, 02:31 PM
Beginner

Why Did the World's Richest Vegan, Steve Jobs, Get Cancer

Steve Jobs was the world's richest vegan and he became a vegan at a young age. So many people want to know why he died of pancreatic cancer. Here is an article that goes over that. http://bit.ly/1C6974d

Here is an article on LinkedIn, the 10th biggest website in the country. It has on it the CDC, Harvard School of Public Health and American Heart Association saying to eat more fruits and vegetables. It is called

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

#2 Old 09-23-2014, 04:05 PM

I dealt with Steve Jobs years ago when I was trying to start my own business. I had been given the book Upstart Startups by a friend, and the book mentioned that Mr. Jobs liked to help young entrepreneurs. I ended up not starting the business because of the risks involved, but Mr. Jobs taking the time to help me out was invaluable. I wish I would've had the foresight to save our correspondence, but I was young and didn't really think that much of it at the time.
#3 Old 09-23-2014, 06:14 PM
Not such a Beginner ;)

According to his biographer, Jobs refused surgery that could have saved his life, trying alternative treatments instead. When he did finally have the surgery, it was too late.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

#4 Old 09-24-2014, 12:18 PM
Beginner

dr john mcdougall a vegan doctor has a youtube video about steve jobs
#5 Old 09-24-2014, 02:05 PM
Veggie Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by neo77 View Post
Steve Jobs was the world's richest vegan and he became a vegan at a young age. So many people want to know why he died of pancreatic cancer. Here is an article that goes over that. http://bit.ly/1C6974d
(from the article)

Quote:
Many people wonder why Steve Jobs died of pancreatic cancer since a vegan diet or plant-based diet is supposed to protect one from cancer.
Really. I never thought that. I believe it reduces the risk of cancer by a bit, but I've never heard the idea that it prevents the possibility of cancer.
#6 Old 09-24-2014, 02:13 PM

The Dr. McDougell talk on why Steve Jobs died freaked me out a bit. He calculates that Jobs probably developed cancer at age 24, if not earlier, but wasn't diagnosed until age 48 (if I remember correctly). Yikes! Makes one think what might be going on in one's own body. Scary stuff.
#7 Old 09-24-2014, 09:33 PM
Beginner

This article reads very oddly...

"Pancreatic cancer is abbreviated as PC so Steve Jobs died of PC. The Mac competes with the PC for sales as the 2 types of computers."

"Note that East Asians like people from China, Korea or Japan (according to Wikipedia) have a tendency to not have body odor. This is due to different biological factors like less apocrine sweat glands and also their ear wax is solid instead of liquid."
#8 Old 09-24-2014, 11:26 PM

Cancer and food you eat is related, but if you ask Oncologist they will say you that reasons that some people have cancer are this:
33% Food (what you eat, best food for 0% in this area is Vegan food) 33% style of life (stress, sleeping, smoking, drinking...) 33% Environmental (radiaton, bad air, smog, chemicals....)

So as you see if you eat vegan food it does not mean you will never have cancer, if you do all other factors you will still have high 66% to get one, now do the math if you eat meat and do all the rest, hehe

Steve Jobs was a business man so his style of life was probably not at 0% free from cancer and even if he had 10% chance + some environmental factors, maybe smog, bad air and here it is at 20% and that is not small %.

In other words, if you live in big dirty city you could have already 15% chance to get cancer.

This percents are noz correct, i put them so you get a idea how things work.
#9 Old 09-25-2014, 10:37 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by neo77 View Post
Steve Jobs was the world's richest vegan and he became a vegan at a young age. So many people want to know why he died of pancreatic cancer.
That's a funny statement to me, that Steve Job was a vegan. I bet he was not a strict vegan and consumed a number of additional proteins and supplements of animal or chemical origin. I can hear it here and there in the US that people proclaim themselves vegetarians but they often say: I also eat chicken and fish and cheese. That's funny. A real vegan never touches any animal food at all, never.

If Steve Job had a body odor it means he consumed quite a number of additional supplements that generated such odor – real vegans never have an unpleasant odor. That’s' the influence of American nutritionists, who will persuade you that without animal proteins and additional supplements a man cannot survive. They refer to many factional studies showing deficiency of vitamins or some nutrients that vegans have. This makes me sneering. I am a strict vegan for almost ten years and feel great and much better than when I was eating cheese and fish.

Moreover, I became a strict vegan in January 2005, when was diagnosed with pancreatic cancer. This switch to strict vegan diet and consumption of vegetables containing phytoncides that suppress cancer healed me and made me a healthy person full of energy and allowed my brain working more efficiently. I've describe my story in the book "Must Pancreatic Cancer be a Self-inflicted Torment". This book also contains description of my observations in support of an idea that cancers can be caused by a type of pathogenic fungi and that these fungi can be suppressed using herbal medicine and physiotherapeutic methods like high temperature and hydrogen peroxide.

My presumption is that the real cause of Steve Job death was the result of influence of modern destructive methods of medicine that ruin immune system. That's what one widow writes about her husband: "I thought I would write and be informative. My dear sweet husband passed away on 5/14/09. He was diagnosed in 12/04 and had a whipple on 1/21/05. He decided against chemo until November 2008 when he entered a clinical trial. He did great and had hardly any problems until after November 2008." And I heard such statements many times.
veggie man and seedgirl like this.
#10 Old 09-26-2014, 09:45 AM
Not such a Beginner ;)

Wow vegan2005, what am uplifting story! Congrats and beat wishes for your continued good health.
#11 Old 09-26-2014, 11:46 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by LedBoots View Post
Wow vegan2005, what am uplifting story! Congrats and beat wishes for your continued good health.
Thank you LedBoots. I am not going to surrender. I know how to fight against health problems. This is the experience accumulated through centuries and my mind is open to it. Why do people neglect it? Can anyone answer?
LedBoots, veggie man and seedgirl like this.
#12 Old 09-27-2014, 03:03 PM
Don't Eat Animals.

Quote:
Originally Posted by vegan2005 View Post
That's a funny statement to me, that Steve Job was a vegan. I bet he was not a strict vegan and consumed a number of additional proteins and supplements of animal or chemical origin. I can hear it here and there in the US that people proclaim themselves vegetarians but they often say: I also eat chicken and fish and cheese. That's funny. A real vegan never touches any animal food at all, never.
<iframe width="420" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/DV4Jl0Q-beE" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

All animals should be respected & should have the ability to lead a natural & enjoyable life. This means not eating them, or abusing them in any way.
#13 Old 09-27-2014, 03:05 PM
Don't Eat Animals.

Quote:
Originally Posted by vegan2005 View Post

All animals should be respected & should have the ability to lead a natural & enjoyable life. This means not eating them, or abusing them in any way.

Tags
cancer , steve jobs , Vegan

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the VeggieBoards forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page